Overview of the Microchip PD-9606GC
Offering remote PoE power for 6, 12 or 24 devices simultaneously (please select the required size from the dropdown menu,), the Microchip PD-96 series of midspans are designed for high-power applications, supplying up to 90W of power to each device.
These units are IEEE 802.3bt compliant and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at power standards, offering legacy and pre-standard support that allow existing PoE infrastructure to be utilised, saving money and future-proofing the network. These rack-mountable midspans support 10/100/1000 Mbps throughput speeds and can be managed via the free PowerView Pro client.
This midspan series is available as a UK or EU variant (please select from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Supports 6, 12 or 24 PoE devices
- Delivers up to 90W of power
- IEEE 802.3bt and IEEE 802.3af/at
- Legacy and pre-standard support for a future-proofed network
- Rack-mountable design for easy integration
- 10/100/1000 Mbps throughput speeds supported
- Can be managed via PowerView Pro client
Supporting up to 24 high-power PoE devices, this midspan series is ideal for use in medium to large-sized business applications such as gymnasiums, museums, and arcades.
Back To Top