Overview of the Microchip PD-9506GC
Designed for high-power PoE devices, this midspan series is available in 6, 12 and 24 port variants (please select from the dropdown menu) and provides up to 60W of power to connected cameras, creating a remote power and network source for multiple devices.
The midspans are IEEE 802.3bt compliant and are also backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at, allowing the midspans to make use of existing PoE infrastructure (with legacy and pre-standard support), therefore, future-proofing the network. The standard midspans support 10/100/1000 Mbps throughput speeds or an option for a multi-gig variant is available to support both 10/100/1000 Mbps and 2.5/5/10 Gbps (selectable from the dropdown menu). Furthermore, users can manage power via the free PowerView Pro client.
This midspan series is available as a UK or EU variant (please select from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Available in 6, 12 and 24 port versions
- Multi-gig variant available for greater throughput options
- Provides up to 60W of power
- IEEE 802.3bt and IEEE 802.3af/at compatible
- Legacy and pre-standard support for a future-proof network
- 10/100/1000 Mbps and 2.5/5/10 Gbps throughput speeds (depending on variant)
- Power management available via PowerView Pro client
Providing high-power PoE support for up to 24 connected devices, this midspan series is suitable for use in medium to large-size applications, such as office buildings, shops and leisure centres.
Back To Top