Overview of the Microchip PD-9501GCS
This media converter allows long-range PoE to be delivered over fibre cabling. It provides up to 60W of power to a connected device and features three ports for SFP to data uplink, data-in and PoE-out – all of which can be active simultaneously. Compatible with standard SFP modules, the unit is IEEE 802.3bt Type 3-compliant and supports 10/100/1000 Base-T standard. Furthermore, safety features are included for automatic management of power to the end device.
This converter is available for UK or EU use (please select from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Delivers up to 60W PoE over fibre cabling
- Features three ports that can be simultaneously active
- IEEE 802.3bt Type 3-compliant
- Supports 10/100/1000 Base-T throughputs
- Automatic management of power for device safety
This media converter provides a cost-effective solution for long-range installations with existing fibre cabling looking to migrate to PoE.
Back To Top
- Power cable
- Instruction Manual