Overview of the Microchip PD-6512G/AC/M
The Microchip PG-6512G/AC/M is a rack-mountable managed midspan, allowing network operators to control and monitor power remotely across the network. Up to 12 concurrent devices can be connected with Gigabit data throughput for high-speed transmission. This midspan is available as a UK or EU variant (please select from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- 12 channels - provides power to up to 12 simultaneous devices
- SNMPv3 management - control and monitor the device across the network
- Gigabit throughput - connect devices with 1Gbps network connections
- Rack mountable - install the midspan alongside existing networking equipment
- IEEE802.3af supported - supply compatible devices with up to 15W of power
This midspan provides power to up to 12 devices so would be ideal for small surveillance networks in locations such as large shops, office buildings, hotels and primary schools.
Back To Top