This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet PNO-A6081R
Overview of the LILIN ZMR8122X2-P
This compact bullet IP camera from LILIN delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night capability and infrared (IR) illumination up to 40m. Suitable for external installation in areas where the camera may be subject to tampering, the unit is housed in a vandal-resistant and IP66-rated casing. Additional features include edge storage, two-way audio support and straightforward installation via Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology helps to deliver colour images - even in ambient light extremes. Additional imaging technologies, such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are also included to improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. Configurable video motion detection alarms help to provide reliable security monitoring by alerting users of possible incidents via email notification. These alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included), to ensure all motion is captured. In addition, integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices - helping to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Smooth, high-quality video footage in 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 40m of enhanced night vision
- Auto focus and zoom assists with installation and optimises image quality
- 7-22mm varifocal, P-iris lens offers telephoto viewing angles between 14° and 41°
- Vandal-resistant, IP66-rated housing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- LILIN’s SenseUp technology supports the capture of colour images even in low light
- Security monitoring is enhanced with a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of an external microphone and speaker to provide two-way audio
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - helpful in a standalone set up
- PoE+ support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free LILINViewer mobile application
- Dimensions: 102.5mm(W) x 102.5mm(H) x 258mm(D)
- PoE consumption: 13W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The LILIN ZMR8122X2-P bullet IP camera with 2 megapixel resolution is an ideal choice for users that seek round-the-clock surveillance of exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include car parks, train station terminals and outside leisure centres.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ Midspan