This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNO-C6083R
Overview of the LILIN ZMR7742X
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from LILIN is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). It features an IP66-rated housing to provide protection in exposed locations and supports true day/night recording, that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination up to 40m. Additional features include two-way audio support, edge storage and simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera's varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 54° to 97.6°, and combines auto focus technology to assist with setup of the desired view during installation. LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology helps to deliver colour images - even in ambient light extremes. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger edge recording and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering up to 4 megapixel resolution at 20 fps, providing high quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Integrated IR LEDs offer a 90° beam angle and up to 40m of enhanced night vision
- IP66-rated housing provides protection against harsh weather conditions
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 8mm) offers horizontal angles from 54° to 97.6°
- Full colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Video motion and audio detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Local recording to MicroSD card (not included) enables the unit to be used as a standalone system
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Dimensions: 98.5mm (W) x 90mm (H) x 195mm (D)
- PoE consumption: 8.4W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN ZMR7742X is an ideal choice for exposed locations that require detailed CCTV surveillance - 24-hours a day. Typical applications include supermarkets, train station terminals and university campuses.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Back To Top