This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNO-6123R
Overview of the LILIN ZMR7442X-P
This outdoor-ready, LILIN bullet IP camera delivers 4MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second (fps). True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated infrared illumination, which provides up to 50 metres of clear night-time images. Housed in a IP66-rated casing for durable protection in exposed areas, this camera also features Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS), edge storage and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
A handful of imaging technologies are included such as LILIN’s SenseUp Plus and 3D noise reduction to improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. Various video motion detection alarms are configurable to inform users of activity in the scene and can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). Additionally, the units alarm and audio I/O ports allow connection of external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps - for high quality CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter for 24-hour monitoring outdoor locations
- 2.8mm - 12mm varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 36.4° up to 94.8°
- Built-in LED illumination enhances night vision at a range of up to 50m
- IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Auto focus and zoom assists with installation and helps to optimise image quality
- Improved low-light image capture with LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- 3D noise reduction helps to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Configurable video motion detection alarms increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Two-way audio support with the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included)
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board microSD card and used as a backup if the network fails
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free LILIN Viewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Ø120 × 106mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The LILIN ZMR7442X-P bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for exposed outdoor locations that require detailed video footage - in difficult lighting condition. Typical applications include car parks, bus stations and outside leisure centres.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ midspan