This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P7701 video decoder
Overview of the LILIN VD022
This network video decoder from LILIN is a cost-effective multi-purpose solution for decoding live video for viewing on analogue or digital monitors or projectors from up to 16 IP cameras or NVR channels. It will ingest and convert IP video from up to 16 sources to an analogue feed suitable for display output. This eliminates the need to invest in a PC to run the display and saves on space, since the VD022 is very small and compact. Full HD1080p output provides a high quality solution for viewing video footage from multiple cameras on a single display.
Touch screen support means the VD022 can be connected to a touch screen monitor enabling features such as ‘pinch and zoom’ which are typically associated with smartphones and tablets. Browser-based viewing and support for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android provides the user with the option to view footage remotely, from a variety of devices.
Quad or full screen HD real-time display
The VD022 can be used as an extension to a HD CCTV system for applications where a remote monitoring position is required. The decoder offers either a single screen or quad HD real-time live video display. In addition, the operator can change cameras from full screen to quad using a USB mouse, the touch screen monitor or using the included remote control. All this is achieved without the use of a PC.
Remote playback from LILIN NVRs
When used in conjunction with the NVR Touch recording solution it is possible to playback footage from the NVR at a remote position using the VD022. The operator can also respond to alarm events locally.
Operators can control PTZ cameras through this decoder using the LILIN PIH-931 keyboard and Joystick which can be connected directly to the VD022 Decoder.
The VD022 Decoder can display up to 16 video feeds from either an NVR or DVR in a multi-screen view The viewing format can selected by the operator from full screen, 8, 9, 13 or 16 channels. Multiple NVR or DVR can be connected to the decoder and the operator can easily select one from a list.
The virtual matrix feature makes identification of cameras, NVRs, DVRs and encoders easy as IP addresses are stored in a database and can be automatically imported through IP scan technology which locates all cameras on the network, facilitating an easy installation and commissioning.
Easily create a cost-effective video wall with all video in full HD 1080P resolution. Connect a HDMI 1080p monitor to the VD022 decoder and then display video in full screen or quad view, by adding more monitors and decoders build a video wall to the size and scale of your requirements.
Key features & benefits
- Decode up to 16 separate IP video streams for display on an analogue or digital monitor
- Touch screen supports allows management flexibility and makes the VD022 easy to integrate and use
- Standalone decoder eliminates the need for a PC, saving on cost and space
- Full HD 1080p output provides smooth, detailed video
- 9 channels 1080p for IP cameras and 16 channels for NVR or DVR
- Browser-based viewing is supported so footage can be accessed remotely from a variety of locations and devices
- Alarm full screen mode
- Automated installation wizard with IP scan features makes installation quick as IP cameras and NVRs on the network are automatically detected and a thumbnail produced
- HTTP download and USB flash drive backup facility provide flexibility with video storage, recording and export
- Support for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android means footage can be viewed remotely and on the move through a variety of devices
- LILIN CMX recording software is supported so the VD022 video decoder can be easily integrated with an existing LILIN IP system. It can receive its config from LILIN's CMX software
- Power supply
- Remote control
- IR remote lead
- Patch lead
Back To Top