This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNV-9082R
Overview of the LILIN UHG1182
Delivering 4K resolution at a maximum of 30 frames per second (fps), this fixed network camera by LILIN is suitable for an indoor installation requiring detailed CCTV surveillance images. Featuring LILIN's Sense Up+ technology to increase light sensitivity, the camera is able to maintain colour video in extremely low light. True day/night capability is achieved with the model's infrared (IR) cut filter, ideal for installations requiring round the clock surveillance. Further features of this compact box IP camera include support for two-way audio and on-board storage.
A 12 megapixel (4072 x 3046) CMOS sensor captures high quality images at up to 30 fps, with full colour images being captured during daylight then switching to monochrome images at night. LILIN’s Sense Up+ technology increases the sensitivity of the image sensor, resulting in higher quality imaging in very low light conditions as well as using auto gain control (AGC) technology which reduces motion blur.
Support for audio in this unit is provided with a built-in speaker and microphone, giving the user the ability to hear and communicate with persons near the camera. Video motion and audio alarms can be configured on this unit and when activity is detected alerts are sent, optionally triggering on board recording to micro SD card (card not included). The supported edge storage allows the camera to be used as a stand alone system or as a backup in the event of network failure.
The use of up to four programmable privacy masks prevent operators from viewing certain areas of the camera’s view that may be private or sensitive and digital pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) viewing allows the image to be viewed with less distortion by de-warping the curvature of the full image. Image enhancement functions such as 3D noise reduction improve clarity within the image and reduce the 'grain' that is often seen in low-light video. In addition, wide dynamic range compensates for bright light and shadows in a scene to ensure individuals and objects are clearly visible throughout the image.
Note: this product is priced to include the LILIN specified lens for this camera (PLH-4109MA6M)
Key features & benefits
- 4K Ultra HD resolution video captured at 30fps provides smooth, high quality video
- LILIN Sense Up+ technology increases CMOS sensor light sensitivity and optimises clarity in varying light conditions
- Wide dynamic range and digital noise reduction optimises image quality by improving contrast and removing image noise in darker settings
- Progressive scan technology removes blur from moving images, improving clarity when monitoring activity or busy areas
- Two-way audio allows the user to "listen in" to the scene and speak to anyone near the camera
- Video motion and audio detection enables alerts to be sent to user when activity is detected within the field of view
- True day/night capability with IR cut filter allows round the clock surveillance
- SD storage means data can be stored on-board the camera which is beneficial in that it adds to the flexibility of how and where footage is recorded and distributed (SD card not included)
- With both H.264 and Motion JPEG supported, the camera can compress files using the method best suited to the application
The LILIN UHG1182 is a good value option for those looking to implement 4K resolution surveillance in an indoor setting. Suitable applications would include factory or shop floor areas where quality control may be as important as security.
Compatible recording platforms
- Instruction Manual
Back To Top
- Poe midspan
- Micro SD card (79215)