This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of LILIN SR7022
This compact bullet IP camera by LILIN is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at a high frame rate of 60 frames per second (fps). The outdoor-ready housing is IP66 rated, protecting the camera against dust and rain and ensuring continued operation in harsh weather conditions. LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology is capable of capturing full colour images in low light, while the unit's integrated infrared (IR) cut filter allows round the clock surveillance. Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs enhance night-vision further and illuminate up to 30m. Other features of this cost-effective network camera include an optional lens choice (please select in drop down menu) and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Part of the LILIN S series, this network camera provides 1080p HD resolution at 60 fps and is ideal for capturing clear images of high traffic areas with lots of movement. The unit's IR cut filter provides true day/night capability, enabling full colour images to be captured in daylight and then switching to monochrome imaging when sensors detect extremely low levels of light. The camera also features LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology, which enhances the sensitivity of the image sensor and allows it to maintain colour video in very low light - providing high quality, full colour images in challenging light conditions.
Configurable video motion and tampering alarms enhance dynamic scene awareness. Detection of activity in the scene can trigger recording to MicroSD card (card not included) and send alerts to the user via email notification. With the LILINViewer mobile app, the operator is able to manage push notifications, real-time live viewing and remote playback with their mobile device. Supporting remote monitoring, this application is suitable for home and small business use - available on Android and iOS devices.
The network camera also includes a range of image enhancement technologies such as high dynamic range (HDR) which ensures all details of the scene are captured and 3D noise reduction to improve video quality in low lighting. The unit also supports 4 privacy masks that enable the user to mask out areas within the field of view that may be private or sensitive. This technique can also lower bandwidth and storage by masking out irrelevant areas that do not need to be captured.
H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression standards are supported, flexible bandwidth management options. A built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored internally on the camera, providing a back-up in the situation of a network failure or for use within a stand alone system. The camera is powered through PoE, enabling quick and easy installation with network and power being fed to the camera though a single cable.
This model comes with a choice of lens (please select in dropdown menu). The default 6mm option (SR7022E6) provides a 57.6° horizontal angle of view whereas the 4mm (SR7022E4) lens gives an 84° horizontal angle of view.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply or SD card (please select from above dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p streaming at 60 fps provides a cost-effective option for high quality video in high traffic areas
- True day/night capability with IR LEDs providing a 30m illumination distance
- SenseUp Plus Technology improves light sensitivity and captures colour video in low light conditions
- 3D noise reduction and high dynamic range improves video quality and ensures details are captured in low lighting
- Video motion detection enables alerts to be sent to the user when activity is detected within the field of view
- LILINViewer mobile application video management software is included, enabling remote surveillance
- Power over Ethernet reduces the cost of installing this camera, with only one cable needed to carry both network connectivity and power
- H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Recording to MicroSD card (card not included) provides a back up solution if the network fails
The LILIN SR7022 network camera is suited to outdoor applications which require detailed, round the clock surveillance across areas featuring fast moving objects such as vehicles. Examples include industrial sites, loading areas and car parks.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Lens option