This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNV-6020R
Overview of the LILIN P5R6322E2
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides wide 107.4° horizontal viewing angle
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- Sense Up+ and WDR technologies
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Ø110 × 89 mm
This affordable dome from LILIN provides detailed HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate. Housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing, the camera can be used reliably in outdoor locations and, with support for true day/night recording, can provide monitoring of open areas - 24 hours a day. Additional features include integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that enhance night-vision at up to 30m, support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), edge storage (MicroSD card not included) and remote access via the free LILINViewer mobile application.
The unit’s fixed lens offers a wide horizontal viewing angle of up to 107.4° for monitoring open outdoor areas. Using LILIN’s Sense Up+ technology, the camera is able to produce full colour images in low-light environments, while Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology also retains image details across scenes with high-contrast lighting. In addition, configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available and help to alert users to possible incidents in real-time. Users are also able to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling via built-in I/O ports.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Fixed 2.8mm lens offers a horizontal field of view of 107.4°
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations that are prone to vandalism attempts
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs that illuminate a distance of up to 30m
- Improved image capture in low-light conditions with Sense Up+ technology
- WDR technology retains image details in strongly backlit scenes
- Support for PoE simplifies the installation process by providing network connectivity and power over a single cable
- Edge storage provides a handy backup of data in the event of a network failure (MicroSD card not included)
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to help enhance scene awareness
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
This vandal-resistant dome is capable of capturing detailed HD 1080p resolution video footage in exposed areas that are prone to tampering attempts. Typical applications include town halls, car parks and outside of licensed premises.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top