This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN LR7224X
LILIN LR7224X outdoor network camera with 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range (WDR), dual codec and ONVIF support and included LILIN CMX recording software for up to 72 channels
True day/night capability through an IR cut filter enable this camera to capture full colour images during daylight, switching to monochrome video recording at night-time for 24/7 high quality surveillance. Powerful infrared LED lights enhance this feature further by offering 55m of radiant light for long-range night-vision and enhanced security monitoring. HD 1080p video at 15 frames per second and HD 720p video at 30 frames per second provide a high performance CCTV solution, IP66 rated for robust outdoor use. An included cable managed bracket protects the cable from the elements and vandalism.
Included LILIN CMX recording software offers easy-to-use video management for up to 72 channels and mobile support enables remote access via smartphones or tablets, an ideal video data management solution for busy managers and business owners whilst on the move.
Two-way audio is supported by the LILIN LR7224X and enables conversation through the camera when a speaker and microphone are added (not included). Wide dynamic range and 3D noise reduction are advanced imaging technologies that improve image quality and enable the LILIN LR7224X to cope well with challenging lighting conditions. H.264 compression reduces file size with little effect on original data, reducing bandwidth and storage usage. Motion JPEG can also be selected as an alternative compression method.
High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) enables the camera to be powered through the Ethernet cable for fast, efficient installation. On board recording onto an SD card (not included) acts as a data backup in the event of a network failure, ensuring data is uninterrupted.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE+ midspan from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- 55m IR LED lights provide long distance night vision, enabling the capture high quality monochrome images for enhanced night time security
- HD 1080p high quality video at 15 fps delivers cost-effective solution for most CCTV applications
- True day/night capability enables full colour capture during daylight switching to mono capture at night by an automatic infrared cut filter
- IP66 rated housing and cable managed bracket mean this camera is suitable for outdoor use and is protected from rain and dust
- Two-way audio enables verbal interaction through a microphone and speaker which can be connected to the camera (not included)
- Wide dynamic range enables the camera to capture detail from both highlighted areas and shadows in an scene, for clear images
- 3D noise reduction improves image quality in low light, preventing grainy images
- H.264 compression reduces file size with little effect on original footage, maintaining high quality whilst saving on storage space, Motion JPEG is also an alternative choice of compression
- High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) support enables the camera to be efficiently powered and connected to the network through a single cable, reducing installation costs
- SD storage acts as a data backup in case of a network failure so data remains uninterrupted
Compatible recording platforms
The LILIN LR7224X IP camera is suitable for outdoor applications that require high quality night-time surveillance across a long range, ideal for applications including driveways, car parks, warehouses and forecourts.
- LILIN CMX recording software with support for up to 72 channels
- Cable managed wall bracket
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan (please select from the above drop down menu)
- SD card (please select from above drop down menu)
- Microphone and speaker for two-way audio