This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNV-6020R
Overview of the LILIN LR2122
Cost-effective LILIN LR2122 indoor dome network camera with advanced imaging technologies including 3D noise reduction, Sense Up+ and wide dynamic range (WDR), dual codec, digital zoom and ONVIF support
The LILIN LR2122 indoor network camera offers a useful whilst affordable security solution, delivering HD 1080p video at 15 frames per second. ‘True’ day/night capability enables the camera to produce full colour images during daylight, with an IR cut filter automatically switching and enabling the camera to produce monochrome images at night. Integrated 16m infrared LEDs enhance this night-vision further by providing effective IR light coverage of the scene. LILIN Sense Up+ technology increases sensitivity of the sensor and enables the camera to produce colour images in low light. 3-axis lens adjustment allows exact pointing of camera when wall mounted.
Included LILIN CMX recording software supports up to 72 cameras and is ideal for video management for small security systems. Mobile support for iPad, iPhone and Android enables users to remotely access live video and recordings for easy, convenient management.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) prevents severe backlight or dark shadows from saturating detail in an image and enables the LILIN LR2122 network camera to effectively monitor entrances, exits and windows. 3D noise reduction improves image clarity when captured under low illumination. Motion detection enables the LR2122 to alert the user of activity in case of a security breach. Digital zoom provides viewing of a specific area in closer detail, ideal for object identification and event analysis. With H.264 and Motion JPEG compression methods the user can choose the method most suited to their requirements for a tailored CCTV solution.
This camera is available with two different lenses, please select from the above drop down menu.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p video at 15 frames per second provides high quality video at a frame rate suitable for most day-to-day CCTV applications
- ‘True’ day/night functionality enables the camera to capture colour images during daylight, switching to mono images at night by an infrared cut filter
- 16m IR lights enhance night-vision and enables the camera to capture images in complete darkness up to 16m away
- 3D noise reduction provides the LR2122 with good low light performance as noise is filtered out of images captured under low illumination for clear images
- Wide dynamic range improves image quality by ensuring backlight and shadows don’t saturate detail
- LILIN Sense Up + technology enhances low light performance by increasing the sensitivity of the sensor
- Motion detection can alert the user to activity via email or FTP upload
- Digital zoom enables close up viewing of specific areas in the camera’s field of view
- Dual codec gives the user a choice of compression method to suit bandwidth and storage requirements
- Screw-on easy design dome cover facilitates installation and provides secure monitoring
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes installation easier and quicker, and also reduces cabling costs
- ONVIF support enables the LR2122 to be compatible with IP video products from other manufacturers
Compatible recording platforms
This cost-effective LR2122 network camera from LILIN is ideal for day-to-day CCTV use such as indoor surveillance of restaurants, small retail stores and day care centres.
- LILIN CMX recording software with support for up to 72 channels
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu)