This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNP-6320H
Overview of the LILIN IPS5180E
This dome network camera by LILIN features full pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functionality with full 360° pan, resulting in the capture of a wide area with a single unit. Capable of delivering HD 1080p at full frame rate, this indoor-ready network camera also features true day/night functionality, two-way audio support and dual codec.
This PTZ dome network camera features a 3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and infrared cut filter, which together provide high quality, 24 hour surveillance of an indoor organisation. The camera delivers HD 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, resulting in smooth video capture that is further enhanced with wide dynamic range and digital noise reduction technologies. The integrated LILIN Sense UP technology improves low light performance by increasing the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor, producing full colour images in darker conditions.
360° endless panning provides effective coverage of large areas and 18x optical zoom enables close up viewing of specific areas in high detail. Fast, smooth PTZ control that achieves high dynamic scene awareness can be done through local control via the web or preset scheduling for general surveillance. Two-way audio support enables a speaker and microphone (not included) to be connected to the unit so verbal messages can be given through the camera, and so sound from activity can be recorded to complement video data. Additionally, the unit's dynamic privacy zone mask function allows up to 14 areas to be configured, preventing operators from viewing certain areas of the camera’s view that may be private or sensitive - for example direct view of bathroom entrances.
H.264 and Motion JPEG compression methods give the user flexibility with regards to bandwidth control. Powered by Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), the model is easy and cost-effective to install as power and network connectivity are supplied via one cable. Edge recording on a MicroSD card (not included) enables the unit to be used as a standalone security camera with no need for a centralised recording device.
Included LILIN CMX recording software with support for up to 72 channels is ideal easy-to-use video management software for small business security systems. Business owners can even remotely access video data from smartphones or tablets for convenient management.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required
Key features & benefits
- 360° endless panning provides effective coverage of larges sites and reduces the need for additional cameras
- 18x optical zoom enables close up viewing of a region of interest without compromising image quality
- HD 1080p at 30 fps provides high quality video data at a frame rate suitable for general CCTV applications
- True day/night functionality through an IR cut filter provides 24/7 monitoring
- Two-way audio support facilitates verbal interaction through the camera and enables sound from activity to be recorded to complement video
- Wide dynamic range enhances image quality where severe backlight can often saturate images
- Digital noise reduction filters out noise from images captured under low illumination and gives good low light performance
- LILIN Sense Up technology increases the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor so full colour images can be captured in low light
- Dual codec gives the user compression method flexibility for different network requirements
- MicroSD storage provides a good CCTV solution for temporary or mobile applications
- ONVIF support for easy integration with existing IP video systems
Compatible recording platforms
The LILIN IPS5180E speed dome network camera is ideal for indoor surveillance of large sites such as public halls, indoor car parks, warehouse, supermarkets and large lobbies.
- LILIN CMX recording software with support for up to 72 cameras
- 24VAC 3amp power supply (T3868SA)
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE + midspan