This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPR732
Cost-effective and feature-packed LILIN Pro Series IPR732 IP66-rated bullet network camera, with 3 megapixel resolution (15 fps) and built-in IR LEDs providing up to 30m night-vision. Capable of full HD 1080p (30 fps) and with wide dynamic range, digital I/O, PoE and MicroSD card recording. Available with a choice of lens for different viewing angles.
With built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m of radiant distance and 3 megapixel resolution at 15 frames per second or HD 1080p at 30 frames per second, the LILIN IPR732 outdoor bullet IP camera delivers advanced and high quality surveillance 24-hours a day. Capable of true day/night functionality, the camera automatically switches between full colour image capture during daylight and black and white image capture at night-time; and in combination with built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m illumination, provides advanced, long-range night-vision. IP66-rated, the IPR732 can be used externally and is protected against rain and dust.
The LILIN IPR732 is able to cope well with a range of lighting environments, with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensuring detail in bright and dark areas is captured, whilst LILIN’s Sense Up+ and 3D noise reduction technologies improve low light image capture for clearer video footage. A choice of lens is available (please select from above drop down menu) to provide different viewing angles to best suit the application.
Featuring face, tampering and motion detection capabilities, the LILIN IPR732 is able to alert users to activity via email, also triggering recording to SD card and image upload over FTP. With a digital input and output, the camera can be connected to external devices such as a PIR sensor that can perform certain actions on event detection. Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes the IPR732 quick and easy to install, whilst a MicroSD card slot (card not included) offers cost-effective and removable storage, ideal for temporary or mobile surveillance applications.
LILIN CMX software comes included with all LILIN IP cameras, and the LILINViewer mobile app is available for free download to enable remote access via IOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- IP66 rated outdoor-ready casing enables external use with protection against dust and rain
- 3 megapixel video footage at 15 fps enables clear identification of objects and faces
- Full HD 1080p (30 fps) smooth video footage for in depth event analysis
- Advanced night-time surveillance with infrared-cut filter and additional IR LEDs with up to 30m illumination
- Choice of lens (please select from the above drop down menu)
- Clear low light performance with Sense Up+ and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Able to capture detail in all areas of scene even in challenging lighting environments with wide dynamic range (WDR)
- External devices such as a PIR sensor can be connected to the camera using the digital input and output
- Operators can view specific areas in closer detail using digital PTZ
- Face, tampering and motion detection capabilities provide secure and accurate CCTV monitoring
- H.264 and Motion JPEG multi-profile video streaming
- Low-cost on-board recording to MicroSD card (card not included)
- Simple installation using PoE
- Privacy masking feature blocks out certain areas of the camera's view to ensure they are not recorded
- LILINViewer mobile app for convenient remote viewing and video management
- LILIN CMX recording software is included, with support for 72 cameras
- Included wall mount bracket
Compatible recording platforms
With 3 megapixel resolution, HD 1080p capability and advanced 30m IR night-vision, the LILIN IPR732 bullet network camera provides high quality surveillance 24-hours a day and is ideal for outdoor applications that require detailed night-time surveillance. Typical applications include car parks, train stations, warehouses and loading bays.
- Your choice of lens (please select from above drop down menu)
- LILIN CMX 72-channel video management software
- Wall mount bracket
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top