This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPR424ESX
LILIN IPR424ESX outdoor network camera with 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range (WDR) , dual codec and motion detection
The LILIN IPR424ESX outdoor network camera delivers high quality surveillance in HD 1080p at 30 frames per second. A 2 megapixel CMOS sensor captures high quality images and ‘true’ day/night capability enables the camera to monitor a site 24/7 with full colour images being captured during daylight, switching to monochrome images at night. Night-vision of the LILIN IPR424ESX is enhanced further by integrated infrared LEDs providing 55m metres radiant distance for high quality long-range surveillance at night. The durable IP66 rated casing of the IPR424ESX enables it to be used outdoors through rain, dust and low temperatures.
Digital PTZ allows the user to focus on a specific area in more detail, a useful feature for monitoring entrances and exits. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology improves image detail by preventing bright highlight and dark shadow saturation and enables the IPR424ESX to cope with challenging lighting environments. Motion, face and tamper detection provide reliable security surveillance, with the user being alerted if activity is detected alongside recording to SD card being triggered. Two-way audio support enables a speaker and microphone to be added to the camera (not included) to facilitate verbal interaction, a handy feature for giving instructions or warnings.
On-board recording eliminates the need for investment in centralised storage devices such as PCs and servers as all data can be stored directly onto an SD card (not included). High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) support reduces the costs of installing the IPR424ESX as only one cable is required to feed both power and network connectivity.
Included with the LILIN IPR424ESX is LILIN CMX recording software for up to 72 channels and with handy mobile support for remote viewing via smartphones and tablets.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE+ midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Integrated 55m IR lights provide long-range night vision for effective security coverage in darkness
- HD 1080p video (30 fps) delivers high quality, smooth video data ideal for most CCTV surveillance applications
- 2 megapixel CMOS sensor captures clear, high quality images ideal for object identification
- Mobile viewing support offers a handy and convenient video management solution, ideal for business owners on the move
- ‘True’ day night functionality enables the camera to produce colour images during daylight, automatically switching to mono capture in low light through an infrared cut filter for 24/7 surveillance
- IP66 rated housing and cable managed bracket protect the camera from rain and dust, enabling outdoor use
- Digital PTZ enables close-up focus on a region of interest at just a few clicks of a mouse for effective site monitoring
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) improves contrast in images to prevent bright light or shadows from saturating detail
- Motion, face and tamper detection can trigger alarms and recording onto SD card for reliable surveillance
- Two way audio enables verbal interaction through the camera and enables users to give warnings or instructions
- SD storage enables the IPR424ESX to act as a standalone security camera, ideal for temporary or mobile applications
- PoE+ powers the camera through the same cable as the network to reduce installation and maintenance costs
Compatible recording platforms
The LILIN IPR424ESX network camera is suitable for applications which require good quality, 24/7 surveillance for outdoor areas such as car parks, hotel entrances and retail stores.
- Cable managed bracket
- LILIN CMX recording software for up to 72 cameras
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan (please select from above drop down menu)
- SD card (please select from above drop down menu if required)
- Speaker and microphone to enable two-way audio