This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of Lilin IPG-012ESX4.2
The Lilin IPG-012ESX4.2 is an indoor IP security camera with 720hp resolution and a built-in infra red cut filter, which automatically switches from colour to black and white images during the night, providing an ideal 24 hour surveillance solution for premises such as small offices and retail stores.
The IPG-012ESX4.2 features a number of technologies to optimise image quality. Progressive scan CMOS technology helps eliminate motion blur and distortion and H.264 compression technology helps reduce video size while retaining quality, even across 3G networks. The camera is powered by a 12V DC connection and is also equipped with Power over Ethernet, allowing the transfer of power and data to and from the camera using only one cable, helping to reduce installation time and costs, while two way audio support enables you to communicate with and listen into the cameras surrounding (microphone built-in but speakers not included).
Footage from the IPG-012ESX4.2 can also be viewed via a number of smartphone devices, including iPhone, Blackberry and Android phones. Images from the camera can be sent by e-mail when motion detection is triggered or uploaded via FTP. Images can also be stored using an SD card (not included) allowing recording to continue if network issues occur. The camera also comes with free CMX recording and management software with support for up to 72 cameras, providing a cost-effective security solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select a PoE midspan from above drop-down if required.
Key features & benefits of Lilin IPG-012ESX4.2
- 720p high definition resolution gives sharper images even within busy premises.
- H.264 compression helps reduce video size while retaining image quality
- Day/night functionality switches from 720p colour images in the daytime to black and white images during the night, ideal for locations where 24-hour surveillance is required.
- Progressive scan CMOS technology helps eliminate motion blur and distortion for a clearer image.
- Power over Ethernet connection provides the camera with both power and data through one cable, reducing cost and installation time.
- SD card slot provides an additional recording option (card not supplied).
- Built-in microphone allows you to listen in to the camera's surroundings.
- Comes with free CMX recording and video management software
- Optional housing for use externally (sold seperatly).
Typical applications of Lilin IPG-012ESX4.2
The IPG-012ES is an ideal solution for any location where day/night surveillance and high detail imagery is required, such as shops and reception areas.
Accessories for Lilin IPG-012ESX4.2
Back To Top
- Camera body with lens 2.8-12mm (IPG-012ESX4.2)
- Wall mount bracket (Part no: Lilin PIH-500)
- CD with installation tools
- Screws and raw plugs for wall mounting
- Installation guide
- NVR Management Software and user's manual
- Free CMX recording software