This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPD6220ES
Cost-effective LILIN IPD6220ES outdoor dome network camera with video motion detection, 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range (WDR), easy mobile access via app and Sense Up+
This small form factor network camera from LILIN provides high quality outdoor surveillance with good low light performance. The LILIN IPD6220ES delivers HD 1080p smooth footage suitable for most CCTV surveillance applications. A 2 megapixel sensor captures high quality images, enhanced by wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction imaging technologies. The IP67 vandal-resistant casing protects the camera from rain, dust, low temperatures and tampering attempts making it suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism.
An integrated microphone enables the IPD6220ES to record sound from activity that may not be visible and increases the usefulness of visual video. LILIN Sense Up+ technology increase the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor, enabling capture of colour images under low illumination, giving the IPD6220ES good low light performance. Motion, face, audio and tamper detection all enable the camera to trigger an alarm to alert the user of activity for fast, reliable security monitoring.
Included LILIN CMX recording software offers simple video management for up to 72 cameras, ideal for small and medium IP video systems. Mobile support enables remote access to live and recorded video for handy, convenient video management on the move. H.264 compression considerably reducing file size with minimal effect on original quality, Motion JPEG can also be selected as alternative compression.
The LILIN IPD6220ES can be powered through the network cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE), supporing quicker and more cost-effective installation. Edge recording enables data to be stored internally on to an SD card (not included), ideal for mobile applications such as transport. This LILIN IP camera is also EN 50155:2007 certified for use in railway applications.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- Video is delivered in HD 1080p for high quality footage at 30 frames per second
- EN 50155:2007 certified for use on railways applications
- Integrated highly sensitive microphone for one way audio enables sounds to be recorded to complement visual video, a good feature for event analysis
- IP67 outdoor rated, vandal resistant housing is robust and durable through harsh weather and tampering attempts
- LILIN Sense Up+ technology enables the camera to produce high quality colour images in low light by increasing the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor, providing good low light performance
- Wide dynamic range improves contrast in images with highlights and shadows
- 3D noise reduction improves images captured under low illumination so they appear less grainy
- Motion, tamper and face detection can trigger alarms to alert the user of activity via email or image upload over FTP for reliable, accurate surveillance
- Dual codec gives the user compression method choice for flexibility with regards to storage and bandwidth use
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support enables the camera to be powered through the network cable for lower cost installation and maintenance
- SD storage is an ideal feature for mobile or temporary network cameras as data can be stored internally onto an SD card (not included) and transferred to a centralised recording device at a later date
Compatible recording platforms
The LILIN IPD6220ES network camera is suitable for outdoor use in areas subject to vandalism such as warehouses, car parks and service stations. The EN 50155:2007 certification makes this camera particularly ideal for railway applications such as on trains or railway stations.
- LILIN CMX recording software
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top