This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of LILIN IPD-112ESX3
The LILIN IPD-112ESX3 is a fixed IP dome camera ideally suited for unobtrusive observation of exposed indoor areas, such as retail stores, schools and factories. The tamper-resistant casing provides protection from any attempts to interfere with the camera, and built-in motion detection can notify you by e-mail of any untoward activity.
ONVIF compliant, the IPD-112ESX3 features a number of technologies to optimise image quality. These include progressive scan CMOS technology, which eliminates motion blur and distortion and produces clear, high quality images. The camera, capable of providing a full HD 720p image, also utilises H.264 compression and delivers high frame rates even across 3G networks, helping to reduce the size of video being sent without compromising image quality.
The camera’s 3-9mm varifocal lens enables the focal length to be adjusted to a suitable angle. This is made easier by the digital local monitor output for focusing and positioning the camera lens. The camera supports 12Vdc locally and is also equipped with Power over Ethernet. This significantly reduces costs incurred and time taken during installation. The IPD-112ESX3 is supplied in a screw-on dust resistant cover, perfect for simple and secure installations.
The camera also comes with free CMX recording and management software with support for up to 72 cameras for a cost-effective security solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select a power supply or PoE midspan from above drop-down if required
Key features & benefits of Lilin IPD-112ESX3
- 720p HD capabilities for sharper resolution of images in installations within busy environments
- Power over Ethernet, reducing costs incurred and time taken during installation
- Tamper-resistant casing provides protection from attempts to interfere with the camera
- H.264 compression to reduce the size of video being sent without compromising the image quality
- An SD card slot for local recording and remote backup (SD card not included)
- Progressive scan CMOS technology eliminates motion blur and distortion
- Varifocal lens to enable the focal length to be adjusted to a suitable viewing angle
- Comes with free CMX recording and monitoring software
Typical applications of IPD-112ESX3
The IPR-112ESX3 is ideal for security monitoring of hotels, factories, schools, universities and other exposed indoor buildings and facilities.
Accessories for IPD-112ESX3
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- NVR Management Software and user's manual
- Screws and raw plugs for wall mounting
- Free CMX recording software