This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see LED Illuminators
Overview of the LILIN IM0608
This infrared illuminator from LILIN provides a 60° infrared spread up to 150m in distance using 24 IR LED lights to give an infrared sensitive camera long-range high quality night vision across a large area. IP67 rated and made from aluminium and polycarbonate, the IM0608 is robust and durable for outdoor use. The IM0608 is fitted with a 'sensor auto control' to manage the LED output relevant to the appropriate lighting conditions, whilst the LEDs are off during the day and will come on at night. The adjustable control point enables the beam distance to be altered to suit surveillance requirements and allows for power consumption to be controlled.
The LILIN IM0608 infrared illuminator comes with a bracket included and can be mounted to the wall or ceiling.
Key technical indicators
- Power input voltage: AC100 – 240V
- Radiant distance: 150m
- Wave length: 850nm
- Angle: 60°
- Power on: sensor auto control, adjustable control point
- IP rating: IP67
- Mounting: ceiling and wall
- Construction: aluminium and polycarbonate
- Power consumption: 42W
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +50°C (-40°F ~ +122°F)
- Dimensions: main Body: 172mm(W) x 242mm(H) x 102.5mm(D), bracket: 165mm(W) x 192.5mm(H) x 132mm(D)
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Warranty: 3 years
The LILIN IM0608 infrared LED illuminator is designed for use with infrared sensitive cameras, i.e. cameras with an infrared cut filter.
Back To Top