This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see LED Illuminators
Overview of the LILIN IM05308
The LILIN IM015308 infrared illuminator provides a 30° infrared spread up to 200m using 24 infrared LED lights to enhance a camera’s night-time vision. The LILIN IM015308 is IP67 rated for outdoor use and is protected against rain and dust. Made from aluminium and polycarbonate, the IM05308 is robust and durable. The adjustable control point feature of the IM015308 enables the beam distance to be amended to suit different surveillance applications. A fitted 'sensor auto control' manages the LED output relevant to the appropriate lighting conditions.
The LILIN IM015308 comes with a bracket and can be either ceiling or wall mounted.
Key technical indicators
- Power input voltage: AC100 240V
- Radiant distance: 200m
- Wave length: 850nm
- Angle: 30°
- Power on: sensor auto control, adjustable control point
- IP rating: IP67
- Mounting: ceiling and wall
- Construction: aluminium and polycarbonate
- Power consumption: 42W
- Operating temperature: 40°C - +50°C (-40°F - +122°F)
- Dimensions: main Body: 172mm(W) x 242mm(H) x 102.5mm(D), bracket: 165mm(W) x 192.5mm(H) x 132mm(D)
- Weight: 2.1g
- Warranty: 3 years
The LILIN IM0608 infrared LED illuminator is designed to enhance the night-time vision of infrared sensitive cameras with infrared cut filters.
Back To Top