This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis T8516
Overview of the LevelOne FEP-1611
The LevelOne FEP-1611 10/100TX provides Fast Ethernet PoE switching and is suitable for small to medium sized businesses that need a cost-effective switching solution.
This switch is IEEE 802.3at/af compliant with a total power budget of 240W, providing power-over-Ethernet at up to 30 watts per port. Using this switch reduces cabling and lessens the need for multiple power outlets by being a dedicated source for all data and power outputs.
By using the auto-negotiation protocol, which factors in speed, duplex mode and flow control, this LevelOne switch finds the highest performing transmission mode supported by both the switch and camera. Each of the 16 ports is equipped with MDI/MDI-X allowing for easy connection of other switches and hubs. This unit can also be mounted on a desktop or rack for flexible deployment.
Back To Top
- Form factor: desktop / rack mount
- 10/100TX ports: 16
- Power supply: internal
- PoE & PoE+ supported ports: 16
- PoE Power Budget: Max. 240W
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- Auto-negotiation protocol chooses the highest performing transmission mode supported
- MAC address table size: 4K
- Max power consumption: <250W
- Dimensions: 200 (W) x 480 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.85kg