This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see LILIN IP Cameras
Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B6
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B6 outdoor IP CCTV camera is designed for monitoring areas exposed to harsh weather conditions and low temperatures. Able to operate at temperatures as low as -30°C and with a vandal-resistant housing to protect the camera against vandalism, the IQA35NX-B6 is ideal for outdoor surveillance.
Two-way audio compatibility allows accessories such as microphones and speakers to be integrated with the camera, providing communications between remote recording locations such as control rooms and subjects near the camera, ideal for when instructions and warnings need to be communicated between sites.
A 5 megapixel sensor allows the camera to capture high-quality video and IQinVisions' Lightgrabber II feature allows the camera to capture the the best possible image during periods of low-light by adjusting camera sensitivity. A built-in infrared-cut filter allows switching between full colour and black and white video for round-the-clock recording when used in conjunction with infrared illumination (sold separately).
An on-board MicroSD card slot offers an alternative recording solution (card sold separately) while the built-in Direct-to-Storage feature allows recording to local network devices, helping to save costs on equipment such as NVRs. The camera is also Power over Ethernet compatible, allowing power and data to flow to the camera using a single cat5 cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B6
- 5 megapixel sensor for high-quality video
- Lightgrabber II feature adjusts camera sensitivity in reaction to low-light levels, ensuring the best possible image in difficult lighting conditions
- Day/night mode using an infrared-cut filter, allowing switching from full colour to monochrome video so monitoring can continue at night when used with an infrared light source (sold separately)
- Operation in temperatures as low as -30°C and in harsh weather conditions
- Two-way audio capability allows the connection of accessories such as speakers and microphones, providing a means for instructions and warnings to be communicated between remote monitoring stations and those in the camera's field of view
- IP66/NEMA-rated vandal-resistant housing to help protect the camera against challenging weather and vandalism
- Low-power Power over Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity using a single cable, helping to save on wiring
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B6
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B5 is designed to withstand extreme cold and harsh weather conditions, while its vandal-resistant casing protects against damage. Ideal as a surveillance solution for outdoor locations for difficult conditions, including loading bays, schools, colleges, car parks, business entrances and public parkways.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B6
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NX-B6 outdoor IP camera (IQA35NX-B6)
- B6 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)