This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see LILIN IP Cameras
Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NI-B6
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NI-B6 indoor IP CCTV camera is designed with indoor surveillance in mind. A powerful 5 megapixel sensor is able to capture high-quality video at up to 10 fps. Housed within an IP66-rated casing to protect against harsh weather and tampering attempts, the IQA35NI-B6 is ideal for surveillance of areas which may be prone to vandalism.
A number of features allow the camera to operate around the clock, with IQinVision's Lightgrabber feature increasing sensitivity during low-light conditions in order to ensure the best possible image. The camera also comes with a day/night function, with a built-in infrared-cut filter that switches from full colour to black and white video to allow recording to continue in darker conditions when used in conjunction with infrared illumination (sold separately).
2-way audio capability allows the integration of accessories such as microphones and speakers with the camera itself, delivering the means to communicate instructions or warnings between control centres and those in the field of view. Power over Ethernet compatible, the IQA35NI-B6 operates with less than 4W of power, proving a cost-effective and eco-friendly security solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye IQA35NI-B6
- 5 megapixel sensor that can capture high-quality video at up to 10 frames per second
- IQinVision's Lightgrabber technology allows recording to continue during low-light conditions by adjusting camera sensitivity to capture the best possible image
- Day/night mode using an infrared-cut filter that allows switching from full colour to black and white video to continue recording at night (infrared illumination required)
- Low-power (<4W) Power over Ethernet connection provides power and network connectivity using a single cable, providing a cost-effective security solution
- Localised storage using Direct-to-Storage feature to record to local network drives rather than an NVR, while on-board MicroSD slots provide an alternative storage solution
- Two-way audio allows accessories such as speakers and microphones to be connected to allow for two-way communication between remote locations and those in the camera's field of view
- IP66-rated housing helps protect the camera against harsh weather and vandalism attempts
Typical applications of IQeye IQA35NI-B6
The IQeye Alliance-pro IP security camera has a vandal-resistant housing and can be used in both indoor and outdoor locations. This camera is useful for surveillance in areas subject to vandalism, including transport hubs, car parks, public parkways, train stations, schools and for stadium security.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NI-B6
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA35NI IP camera (IQA35NI-B6)
- B6 Wide Angle varifocal lens
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)