This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see LILIN IP Cameras
Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NX-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NX-B5 is an extreme-weather IP camera for outdoor surveillance at temperatures as low as -30°C. With a 3.6 megapixel sensor to capture highly-detailed video, a vandal-resistant housing to foil attempts to damage the camera and a number of built-in features to help capture the best possible imagery in low-light conditions, the IQeye IQA33NX-B5 is ideal for monitoring outdoor locations with difficult conditions.
This IP camera's built-in low-light feature, 'Lightgrabber', helps in capturing the best possible image in low-light by adjusting sensitivity in response to changing light conditions, while an infrared-cut filter triggers a switch from full colour to monochrome video, allowing the camera to continue monitoring at night when used in conjunction with an infrared light source (sold separately).
Two-way audio compatibility allows integration with a microphone and speakers to create a means of communication between control rooms and the camera, ideal for issuing orders and warnings between the two locations.
Power over Ethernet compatible, the camera is able to receive network connectivity as well as power using a single cat5 cable, helping to save on wiring. An on-board MicroSD card slot creates an on-board recording solution (card sold separately) while this camera's Direct-to-Storage feature allows recording of security footage to a local network device such as network attached storage (NAS).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NX-B5
- Designed for use in extreme weather conditions at temperatures as low as -30°C
- Built-in infrared-cut filter allows the camera to switch from full colour to monochrome video to allow recording to continue at night when used in conjunction with an infrared light source (sold separately)
- Lightgrabber II feature helps to improve image quality during low-light conditions by adjusting camera sensitivity
- Two-way audio capability allows integration of speakers and microphone, providing a means of communication between control room and camera in order to issue instructions or warnings
- Vandal-resistant housing helps protect the camera against vandalism
- Power over Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to receive power and data over the same ethernet cable
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NX-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5 can operate in harsh weather conditions at temperatures as low as -30°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor surveillance, including car parks, public parkways, loading bays, freezer lorries, cold stores, business entrances and schools.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NX-B5
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NX-B5 outdoor IP camera (IQA33NX-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)