Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA31NX-B5
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Panasonic i-PRO WV-S2531LN
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA31NX-B5 is an extreme temperature IP camera designed for outdoor use, able to withstand temperatures as low as -30°C and with a vandal-proof housing that protects the camera against malicious damage. A 1 megapixel sensor allows the camera to capture video at HD720p resolution, providing clear and crisp footage, while the built-in infrared-cut filter allows continuous monitoring even at night by switching from full colour to monochrome in reaction to lowering light conditions (infrared illumination required).
IQinVisions' Lightgrabber II feature adjusts camera sensitivity in low-light conditions to ensure that the best possible image is captured, allowing for continous monitoring. Two-way audio compatibility enables integration of accessories such as microphones and speakers with the camera, providing communication between people at the camera and remote monitoring locations.
Power over Ethernet compatibility means a saving on wiring and installation costs since this allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over the same cat5 cable. An on-board MicroSD card slot provides an alternative recording solution (card sold separately), while the on-board Direct-to-Storage feature provides more localised recording onto local network drives, saving on recording equipment such as NVRs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA31NX-B5
- HD720p resolution for clear, crisp video footage
- Lightgrabber II helps increases camera sensitivity during periods of low-light to ensure the best possible image capture
- Able to operate effectively in temperatures as low as -30°C
- Two-way audio capability allows accessories such as speakers and microphones to be integrated with the camera, providing a means of communication between control rooms and subjects at the camera
- Infrared-cut filter switches the camera from full colour to monochrome to allow continued visual monitoring in difficult lighting conditions and at night (infrared illumination required)
- Power over Ethernet connection provides the camera with power and a network connection using a single cat5 cable, helping to save on wiring time and costs
- Vandal-resistant housing delivers protection against attempts to damage the camera and harsh weather conditions
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA31NX-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5 comprises an ideal surveillance solution for outdoor locations prone to difficult weather conditions, including car parks, loading bays, school grounds, public parkways and business entrances.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA31NX-B5
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA31NX-B5 outdoor IP camera (IQA31NX-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)