This product is discontinued, an alternative range is the Milestone Husky NVR series
Overview of the IPX Series Server with up to 9TB of storage, 8GB RAM, 1GB graphics card and Intel Core i7 processor
Optimised specifically to operate as a video surveillance recording and viewing station, this IPX Series tower server gives you optimum performance and a large storage capability for the leading video management systems (VMS). The server specification will record HD 1080p resolution IP video cameras at full frame rate, and with its 1GB video card, will also run a viewing client for live viewing and playback. Add up to 3 additional 3.5" SATA hard drives to create up to 9 terabytes of video surveillance storage capability in this single server.
The server is built with reliability of recorded surveillance material at the forefront of its operation and is fitted with a powerful 1GB single output graphics card, suited for running both VMS recording software as well as viewing programs for viewing and playback directly from the machine (display monitor is not included), whilst additional viewing clients can be installed on other computers on the network to allow access to the live and recorded video by the people that need it both on their desktop PCs or through their mobile or handheld devices.
Using the leading VMS software platforms including the open platform Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station or Sony Realshot Manager allows you to use this recording solution with a very wide range of camera makes and models and also give you options to record video streams from, for example, video encoders and if necessary integrate access control, audio modules and other hardware and sensor types.
Most video management systems come with a mobile viewing component to view your cameras and recordings via iPhone, iPad and Android devices from wherever you are, ideal for business owners and managers to keep an eye on their businesses.
Key features & benefits
- Optimised server designed and built for use with the leading video management software
- Optimised for fast HD video throughput with up to 16 cameras suggested use
- Separate hard drives for current recordings and archives
- Mobile access using iOS and Android app
- Flexible storage options, from short term to long term
- Fast Intel Quad Core i7 processor
- 8GB RAM
- DVD RW drive - easily burn exported recordings to disks for evidence, for safekeeping and for long-term footage retention
- Operating system - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty as standard
- Real-world operation and stress testing before shipping
- Free technical support from our in-house IP video experts
Ideal for use in stores, professional kitchens, hotels and other small businesses as a standalone, dedicated recording and viewing server using the leading surveillance and video management platforms. Where simplicity of installation and user-friendliness during operation is required, this is a suitable option and makes implementing a reliable and modern network-based CCTV system easy.
Included with this server
- Free technical support regarding setup, installation and use
Optional - this server can be built to your specification
Back To Top
- RAID capability - requires additional components
- Multiple hard drive capability - further separate important functions like OS, live recordings and archival
- Choice of hard drive type - CCTV grade or Enterprise grade
- Extended warranty - on-site, NBD etc
- Component upgrades - add expansion capability