This product is discontinued, an alternative range is the Milestone Husky NVR series
Overview of the IPX Series Server with up to 28TB of storage, 8GB RAM, SSD and Intel Xeon E5 2620 processor
A 2U rack-mount server designed and optimised for use as a 24/7 video surveillance recording station, this IPX Series server delivers optimum performance and storage for the leading video management and recording systems (VMS) such as Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station and Sony Realshot Manager. The server specification will record up to HD 1080p resolution IP cameras at up to full frame rate. Adding up to 7 additional 3.5" Enterprise-grade SATA hard drives gives up to 28 terabytes of video surveillance storage capability in this single rack server, enough for a considerable retention period.
The server is built with core reliability of recorded surveillance footage at the centre of its operation and with a Solid State Drive (SSD) for accessing the Windows 7 Pro operating system the server boots more rapidly, operates more quickly and is quieter compared with a server with a similar disk-based OS drive. With Enterprise level drives the reliability of the solution is greatly increased and with this grade of drive comes key next business day (NBD) replacement in case of drive failure.
Using the leading VMS software platforms including the open platform Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station or Sony Realshot Manager allows you to use this recording solution with a very wide range of camera models and also provides you with options to record video streams from analogue cameras attached to video encoders and if necessary integrate access control systems, audio modules and other hardware and sensor types. This server can rest at the heart of a combined security, surveillance and building management system offering all key stakeholders access to only the footage and features they need.
Most video management systems come with a mobile viewing component to view your cameras and recordings via iPhone, iPad and Android devices from wherever you are, ideal for business owners and managers to keep an eye on their businesses.
Key features & benefits
- Optimised 2U rack server built for use with the leading video management software
- Optimised for up to HD 1080p video throughput with up to 32 cameras suggested use
- Separate hard drives for current recordings and archives
- Solid State Drive for housing the Windows operating system - faster boot times and operation
- Next business day replacement of failed hard drives (not SSD)
- Flexible storage options, from short term to long term
- Fast Intel 6-core Xeon E5 2620 processor
- 8GB RAM
- DVD RW drive - easily burn exported recordings to disks for evidence, for safekeeping and for long-term footage retention
- Operating system - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty as standard (additional warranty options available)
- Real-world operation and stress testing before shipping
- Free technical support from our in-house IP video experts
Ideal for use in medium sized businesses, large offices, warehouses, intelligent buildings, hospitals and other businesses as a standalone and dedicated recording server housing the leading surveillance and video management platforms. This server makes implementing a reliable and modern IP-based integrated surveillance system easy. Where the peace-of-mind of quick replacement and support under warranty is necessary this is an ideal solution.
Included with this server
- Server rack mounting rails
- Free technical support regarding setup, installation and use
Optional - this server can be built to your specification
Back To Top
- RAID capability - requires additional components
- Multiple hard drive capability - further separate important functions like OS, live recordings and archival
- Choice of hard drive type - CCTV grade or Enterprise grade
- Component upgrades - add expansion capability
- System design and commissioning by experts