This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DF7284-AW
This network camera from Hikvision features full pan/tilt/zoom capability and is capable of delivering up to 2 megapixel resolution images at 25 frames per second (fps). Featuring true day/night viewing that provides 24 hour surveillance with a built-in infrared (IR) cut filter. An IP66 rated housing and wiper for self-cleaning make this CCTV an ideal solution for an external security installation. A range of Hikvision's SMART features and alarm triggers provide enhanced levels of surveillance - ideal for customers looking for a CCTV solution within a large area. Optical and digital zooming methods enable in-depth viewing within the scene and further investigation into the image, ideal for identification purposes. Additionally this camera includes support for triple streaming and on-board storage.
The camera's endless 360° pan and 90° tilt allows a large area to be captured and monitored with a single camera resulting in a cost-effective CCTV solution within installations that would normally require multiple fixed network cameras. Featuring a 20x optical zoom that enables the user to obtain closer views of specific areas that are of interest within the field of view, the 16x digital zoom allows further investigation into the image - ideal for identification.
True day/night capability is achieved with a built-in IR cut filter that switches from full colour to black and white night vision when sensors detect low levels of light, providing 24 hour surveillance. The camera's integrated infrared LED's enhance night-vision and illuminate up to 150 metres.
Hikvision's Smart tracking feature aims to enhance the effectiveness of CCTV surveillance by detecting movement within the scene. When movement is detected, the camera will then follow the objects movements until it leaves the field of view - ideal for an installation that requires a high level of security. Various alarms can be configured in this model and when triggered alert notifications are sent to users via email or mobile devices, ensuring a high level of dynamic awareness within the scene. Twenty four programmable privacy masks are configurable within this network camera that prevent operators from viewing certain areas of the field of view that may be private.
The CCTV camera also includes a range of image enhancement technologies such as defog technology which filters dust, fog and smoke from images to improve visibility. For scenes in challenging lighting such as dark shadows and bright highlights, wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures detail is captured in all areas and 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting. In addition to these imaging features, backlight compensation is also available to help prevent areas of interest being silhouetted against bright backgrounds.
H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression standards are all supported providing flexibility depending on requirements. Triple streaming is supported in this model, reducing bandwidth requirements by enabling up to three streams with different resolutions and frame rates to be configured. A built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows up to 128GB to be stored internally on the camera, providing a back-up in the situation of a network failure.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Pan/tilt/zoom movement with endless 360° rotation allows for flexibility of viewing and recording
- 20x optical zoom enables considerable focus on a specific area so detail can be observed
- Capable of delivering up to 2 megapixel images at 25 fps
- True day/night capability using an IR cut filter provides 24/7 monitoring
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide up to a maximum of 150m IR illumination in low light
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Privacy masking with 24 configurable zones to obscure areas from viewing
- IP66 rated housing and wiper for self-cleaning
- H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DF7284-AW PTZ CCTV camera is an ideal choice for external applications requiring a single camera to capture 24 hour coverage of a large area that is subject to water and dust. Typical examples where this unit could be used include dock loading bays and piers.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
(please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Power Supply