This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DF7274-A
This Hikvision IP camera features full pan/tilt/zoom capability within an IP66 rated housing, suitable for installation within a wide external area. Able to deliver up to 1.3 megapixel resolution images at 25 frames per second (fps)maximum, this PTZ camera is also day/night ready providing 24 hour surveillance with a built-in infrared (IR) cut filter. A range of Hikvision's SMART features and configurable alarm triggers enable enhanced levels of surveillance - ideal for customers looking for a stand alone system within a large area. Optional zooming methods enable closer views within the field of view and further investigation into the image, ideal for identification purposes. Additionally, this unit includes on-board storage and support for triple streaming.
The endless 360° pan and 90° tilt allows a wide area to be covered with a single unit resulting in a cost-effective surveillance solution within installations that would normally require multiple fixed IP cameras. A 20x optical zoom enables the user to obtain a closer view of specific areas within the field of view that are of interest, while a 16x digital zoom allows further investigation into the image - ideal for identification.
True day/night capability is achieved with a built-in IR cut filter that switches from full colour to monochrome night vision, providing 24 hour CCTV surveillance. Integrated infrared illuminators, enable the camera to provide detailed black-and-white video even in complete darkness up to a range of 150 metres.
Video motion detections such as Hikvision's Smart tracking aim to enhance effectiveness of surveillance by detecting movement within the field of view, and then follow the objects movements until it leaves the scene - ideal in areas where a high level of security is needed for example large business entrances. Various alarms can be configured and when triggered send alert notifications to users via email or mobile devices, ensuring a high level of dynamic awareness within the scene. Up to twenty four programmable privacy masks are configurable within this IP camera that prevents operators from viewing certain areas of the unit’s view that may be private or sensitive.
The network camera also includes a range of image enhancement technologies such as electronic image stabilisation (EIS), which reduces the effects of camera movement from vibrations and defog technology, which filters dust, fog and smoke from images to improve visibility. For scenes in challenging lighting such as dark shadows and bright highlights, wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures detail is captured in all areas and 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting.
H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression standards are all supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements, whilst triple streaming reduces bandwidth and storage requirements by enabling up to three streams with different resolutions and frame rates to be configured. Built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows up to 128GB to be stored internally on the camera, providing a back-up in the situation of a network failure.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Pan/tilt/zoom movement with endless 360° rotation allows for flexibility of viewing and recording
- 20x optical zoom enables considerable focus on a specific area so detail can be observed
- Capable of delivering 1.3 megapixel images at 25 fps
- True day/night capability using an IR cut filter provides 24/7 monitoring
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide up to a maximum of 150m IR illumination in low light
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Privacy masking with 24 configurable zones to obscure areas from viewing and recording
- IP66 ingress rated housing makes this unit suitable for external installation
- H.264 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DF7274-A PTZ network camera is a good value choice for outdoor applications requiring a single unit to capture 24 hour coverage of a large area. Typical examples where this unit could be used include external entrances to businesses, dock loading bays and schools.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
(please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Power Supply