This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DE7186-A
Ready for external installation, this network camera features full pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functionality and is capable of delivering up to 2 megapixel resolution images at 25 frames per second (fps). The integrated infrared (IR) cut filter provides day/night functionality and built-in IR LEDs which illuminate up to 100m providing round the clock surveillance. The CCTV unit features a 30x optical zoom, enabling the user to obtain a closer view of areas within the scene that are of interest. Additional features of this cost-effective surveillance choice includes an ingress IP66 rated weather proof housing, on-board storage and support for dual streaming.
In addition to a 30x optical zoom, the outdoor IP camera features at 16x digital zoom which enables in-depth surveillance within the image that can be used for identification purposes. Featuring 360° endless pan and a -15° ~ 90° tilt, the camera has the ability to capture a wide field of view, creating a cost effective result as only one unit is required for a large area instead of using multiple fixed IP cameras.
An integrated infrared-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for full colour image capture in the day and monochrome image capture at night, providing a 24-hour CCTV security solution. The network camera is also equipped with integrated infrared illuminators, enabling the camera to provide detailed black-and-white video even in complete darkness up to a range of 100 metres.
Progressive scan technology with the unit's 1/2.8’’ progressive scan CMOS sensor eliminates blur from movement in images, making them crisp and easy to use for event analysis. Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology improves images captured by compensating for bright light and shadows in a scene.
Support for multiple users is available and also the implementation of two programmable privacy masks that prevent operators from viewing certain areas of the camera’s view that may be private or sensitive.
Dual streaming is available to provide users with a choice of compression methods to suit network conditions. Edge recording onto a SD card (card not included) offers a back up in case of network failure or can be used if no network connectivity is available at all.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Pan/tilt/zoom movement allows for flexibility of viewing
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel images at 25 fps
- True day/night capability using an IR cut filter provides 24/7 monitoring
- Built in IR LEDS enhance night viewing with an IR illumination range of up to 100m
- 30x optical zoom enables focus on specific areas so detail can be observed
- 16x digital zoom allows investigation within the image that can be used for identification
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Privacy masking with 2 configurable zones to obscure areas from viewing and recording
- IP66 ingress rated housing makes this unit suitable for external installation
- H.264 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DE7186-A PTZ IP camera is a cost-effective choice for outdoor applications requiring 24 hour coverage of wide areas. Typical examples include external areas such as car parks, petrol stations and loading bays.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
(please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Back To Top