This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DE7184-A(E)
Capable of delivering up to 2 megapixel resolution images at 25 frames per second (fps) this external network camera features full pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functionality, ideal for the monitoring of large outdoor areas. Round the clock monitoring is capable with an integrated IR cut filter and night-vision is enhanced with IR LEDs illuminating up to 100m at a maximum. Choices of optical and digital zooms allow investigation within the scene and are beneficial within identification purposes. Additional features of this cost-effective surveillance choice include an ingress IP66 rated weather proof housing, on-board storage and support for dual streaming.
Featuring an integrated IR-cut filter that switches from full colour image to monochrome imaging when low light is detected, this CCTV provides a solution for customers that require round the clock surveillance. Night-vision is enhanced with the units built in IR LEDs giving a maximum IR illumination range of 100m, ideal for use within business car parks. Image enhancement technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image quality in low light or high contrast scenes and the addition of backlight compensation (BLC) helps to prevent areas of interest being silhouetted against bright backgrounds.
This PTZ camera results in a good value surveillance solution as the endless 360° pan and 90° tilt allow a wide area to be covered with a single camera, an ideal alternative to installing multiple fixed units. A 20x optical zoom provides a closer view to specific regions within the field of view that are of interest to the user, enabling a higher level of awareness within the scene. The 16x digital zoom then allows the user to investigate within the image giving evidence that can be used within identification for security purposes.
Support for multiple users is available and also the implementation of two programmable privacy masks that prevent operators from viewing certain areas of the camera’s view that may be private or sensitive.
Dual streaming is available to provide users with a choice of compression methods to suit network conditions. Edge recording onto a SD card (card not included) offers a back up in case of network failure or can be used if no network connectivity is available at all.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Pan/tilt/zoom movement allows for flexibility of viewing
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel images at 25 fps
- True day/night capability using an IR cut filter provides 24/7 monitoring
- Built in IR LEDS enhance night viewing with an IR illumination range of up to 100m
- 20x optical zoom enables focus on specific areas so detail can be observed
- 16x digital zoom allows investigation within the image that can be used for identification
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Privacy masking with 2 configurable zones to obscure areas from viewing and recording
- IP66 ingress rated housing makes this unit suitable for external installation
- H.264 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DE7184-A(E) PTZ network camera is a cost-effective choice for outdoor applications requiring 24 hour coverage of wide areas. Typical examples include external areas such as car parks, petrol stations and loading bays.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
(please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Back To Top