This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-IVS
This outdoor IP camera from Hikvision features a 1/1.3'' progressive scan CMOS sensor, providing up to 3MP resolution at 25 frames per second (fps). The camera is equipped with a 1.19mm fisheye lens, with the option of two different viewing angles dependent on mounting choice. Featuring an IP66-rated casing, the fisheye camera is an ideal choice for locations that require an unobtrusive yet durable security solution such as business entrances and small cark parks. An IR cut filter gives true day/night capability with an IR range of up to 15m, providing compact, round the clock surveillance in outdoor scenes. For further convenience the camera includes built-in microphone and speaker, on-board storage and Power-over-Ethernet (Poe).
The IK10 (impact-resistant) and IP66 (weatherproof-rated) housing provides long-lasting protection, making it ideal for use in areas where vandalism is a possibility. Equipped with an IR cut filter, the camera is capable of automatically switching from full colour images in daylight and monochrome images at night - often described as true day/night capability. An optimum infrared range of 7 to 10m with a maximum of 15m enhances the night-vision capability in this unit.
The fisheye lens provides a 180° panoramic view when wall mounted and can be increased to a 360° view when mounted to a pole, giving the customer flexibility in surveillance options. De-warping the curvature of the full image with the use of digital pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) allows for specific sections of the field of view to be seen with less distortion. Various configurable viewing options including fisheye, digital PTZ and panoramic views can be monitored alongside each other which allow versatility of surveillance choices.
Audio capability in this network camera enables activity to be heard within the scene and audio detection methods allow alerts to be sent to the user. With the support of a built-in speaker the user can pass warnings through to the scene making this unit ideal for scenarios where communication to those in the field of view is helpful. A variety of detection methods ensure a high level of dynamic scene awareness, when motion is detected within the field of view alarm triggers can be set and alert notifications sent to users via email or mobile devices.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology of up to 120dB compensates for bright light and shadows, improving the visibility of objects within the scene. Other image enhancement functions such as 3D noise reduction improve clarity within the image and reduce the 'grain' that is often seen in low-light video. In addition, backlight compensation helps prevent areas of interest being silhouetted against bright backgrounds.
Integrated storage using the MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows up to 128GB of recordings to be stored on board the camera serving as a backup the network connection is interrupted. Installation via PoE allows both a network connection and power to be fed to the camera through just one cable, reducing the time taken during installation and simplifying cabling.
All Hikvision cameras come with iVMS-4500 video management software. These mobile monitoring apps, available on iOS and Android, enable viewing on the move and provide easy camera control.
Indoor unit available: Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-IS
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 3 megapixel resolution video at 25 fps when used as a stand-alone system
- Outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant house means camera is ready for installation in exposed, outdoor locations
- Camera is capable of 180° of view when wall mounted and 360° when ceiling mounted
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Digital PTZ viewing de-warps the curvature of the full image allowing it to be viewed more naturally
- Video motion detections allow alerts to be sent to user when motion is detected
- IR cut filter gives true day/night capability with an IR range of 15m
- Built-in microphone gives user the ability to hear what is happening within the camera's field of view
- Built-in speaker allows communication to those in the camera's field of view
- Dual streaming support, allowing different feeds to be streamed simultaneously
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Installation via PoE reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Mobile access is supported
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-IVS fisheye network camera is ideal for small scale, outdoor locations that require round the clock surveillance. Typical examples include small business car parks, entrance ways and small loading bays.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
(please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Back To Top