This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet XNO-8080R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD5A46G0-IZHS
- Delivers detail-packed 4MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 109.2°
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- WDR and DarkFighter technologies
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ144 × 347 mm
This cost-effective bullet IP camera from Hikvision captures 4MP resolution video in outdoor scenes at full frame rate - 24 hours a day. Imaging technologies, such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and DarkFighter also help to provide clear images in challenging lighting conditions. Other useful features include edge storage (MicroSD card not included) and support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) for simplified installation. In addition, remote access to the unit is possible through Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that provides horizontal views of up to 109.2° which allows users to set optimum scene coverage during installation. True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) LEDs up to a distance of 50m and the unit is also housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing - providing protection in outdoor areas that are prone to tampering attempts. WDR technology retains image details in scenes with high-contrast lighting; while DarkFighter technology means the camera is able to produce full colour images even in near darkness. Additionally, video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time and external devices can also be attached via the integrated I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detailed 4MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 109.2° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set at installation
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in outdoor scenes that are prone to tampering attempts
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs at a distance of up to 50m
- DarkFighter and WDR technologies help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure (MicroSD card not included)
- PoE+ support provides network connectivity and power over a single cable - simplifying installation
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This outdoor-ready camera provides 4MP resolution surveillance - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include car parks, town halls and university campuses
- Installation guide
- User manual
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ midspan