This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD4A85F-IZS
The Hikvision 4K ultra HD external network camera with 8MP resolution at full frame rate gives a higher level surveillance with good quality images of a wide area. With the addition of an IR cut filter with auto switch, the model is able to capture true day/night-vision, providing round the clock surveillance. Additional functions include 3D noise reduction, digital wide dynamic range, two-way audio, Hikvision's range of advanced detection methods, defog, on-board recording up to 128GB and power through PoE. This IP camera is supplied with iVMS-4200 software and supports mobile access for more flexible surveillance needs.
The external network camera by Hikvision, delivers 4K ultra HD resolution/8 megapixel surveillance footage at up to 22 frames per second (fps), ideal for the detailed monitoring of large areas. An infrared cut-filter achieves true day/night capability and the IR anti-reflection panel increases infrared light transmittance to give a clearer image in night vision. The IP camera has an IR range of up to 50m in darkness, these features make this model a practical choice for round the clock reliable surveillance. Additional features such as 3D digital noise reduction and digital wide dynamic range (WDR) maintain image clarity and capture both bright and dark areas, resulting in a rounded and balanced image result. The varifocal lens with automatic fast-focus technology allows ease of installation, making this camera convenient for fast and accurate set up.
Alarms can be set to alert users with a variety of video motion detections within the scene such as intrusion detection and tampering alarms and when triggered, notifications can be sent to users via email or mobile devices. These features enable a higher quality of monitoring surveillance suited to larger organisations where the capture of detail is key.
This model has IP-67 rated weather resistance housing which allows for durable CCTV in an external installation. Defog technology improves quality within scenes which filters dust, fog and smoke from images to improve visibility. In addition the audio technology featured in this camera, enables users to not only have access to sound within the scene, but be able to pass verbal warnings through full 2-way audio, enhancing overall surveillance.
The codec technology caters for popular compression formats such as H.264 and Motion JPEG which provides options during system set up. With the support of three separate data streams, users are able to configure these in different resolutions and frame rates, allowing flexible bandwidth management. On-board storage allows users to store video within the camera up to 128GB using the MicroSD card slot (card not included) providing a low-cost back up if there is any network failure and also the use within a stand alone system. Installation using Power over Ethernet (PoE) is quick, simple and a cost-effective method as only one single cable is required for power and network connection.
Included with all Hikvision cameras is iVMS-4200 video management software. Users can access video remotely using the iOS and Android Hikvision mobile app.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 8 megapixel resolution video footage (up to 22 fps)
- 24-hour ‘true’ image capture using infrared-cut filter which automatically switches between capture modes
- Smart IR prevents over-exposure at close distance
- The use of 3D noise reduction technology provides enhanced low light images
- Digital WDR offers balanced image capture in challenging lighting conditions
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy, hazy and dusty conditions
- This camera is a robust option for outdoor use with a weather resistant design and IP-67 rated
- Smart detection features support a flexible range of surveillance options
- Rotate mode provides application of camera in environments such as corridors
- Alarm in/out supports dual channel stereo audio
- Internal storage via Micro SD card (card not included) provides a cost-attractive back up solution in the event of network failure
- Low-cost to install using PoE
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Supported mobile access via iOS and Android devices which enables surveillance on the move
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD4A85F-IZS external network camera is ideally suited for outdoor surveillance where the ability to capture high quality images is a priority with the added benefits of detection methods and alarm systems. Typical applications for this model include: medium to large outdoor areas such as car parks and manufacturing depots.
- Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
- Wall mount back box
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top