This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD4565F-IZH
A cost effective outdoor network camera by Hikvision - capable of capturing a maximum of 6 megapixel resolution images at 24 frames per second (fps). The dome style unit features a weather resistant IP66 rated casing, infrared (IR) vision and LED illumination, making it suitable for round the clock surveillance in outdoor locations. Hikvision's low-cost but feature-rich approach means a variety of video motion detection methods are supported along with on-board recording up to 128GB and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Supplied with video management software and mobile support.
The camera is equipped with an IR cut filter which switches the capture mode from colour to infrared, providing true day/night monitoring and the built-in LED illumination has with a maximum range of 40m. The angle of view provided by the lens is 94.5°, providing a good area of coverage and image quality is improved with 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR). Imaging is enhanced further with defog technology to help improve scenes subject to environmental conditions such as fog, haze and smoke.
Popular compression formats H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG are supported along with three separate data streams, providing flexible configuration options during system set up. The data streams can be set to use different resolutions and frame rates which allows bandwidth and storage consumption to be managed effectively. Integrated storage allows up to 128GB of recordings to be stored on board the camera using the MicroSD card slot (card not included) and serves to backup data if the network connection is interrupted. Support for PoE means power is supplied to the camera through the Ethernet cable, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for a separate power supply.
Included with all Hikvision cameras is iVMS-4200 video management software. Users can access video remotely using the iOS and Android Hikvision mobile app.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- 6 megapixel resolution at 24 fps (maximum)
- True day/night capability with IR cut filter provides round the clock surveillance
- LED illumination and IR range of up to 40m
- Suitable for outdoor use with IP66 rated weather resistance and IK10 rated impact resistance
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light
- WDR enhances details captured in challenging lighting
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy and hazy conditions
- A variety of video motion detection features support a flexible range of surveillance options
- Triple streaming supports different frame rate and resolution combinations
- A motorised lens makes it easier to achieve accurate focus during installation
- Internal storage via Micro SD card (card not included) provides a simple back up solution in the event of network failure
- Low-cost and simple installation using PoE
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Supported mobile access via iOS and Android devices which enables surveillance on the move
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD4565F-IZH outdoor IP camera is ideally suited for external locations where surveillance is required round the clock. Typical applications for this model include: goods delivery entrances, small industrial units and outdoor storage yards.
- Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
(please select from the drop down menu above if required)
Back To Top