This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD4526FWD-IZ
This dome IP camera by Hikvision is capable of capturing full HD 1080p images at up to 50 frames per second (fps) and utilises Hikvision's Darkfighter technology to capture coloured images even in dimly lit environments. The built-in infrared (IR) LEDs assist with night-vision at a range of up to 40m and the whole unit is housed in an IP66 rated weather resistant casing.
The camera is equipped with an IR cut filter which switches the capture mode from colour to infrared, providing true day/night monitoring and the sensitivity of the filter can be adjusted to an optimum point to strike the best balance between these capture modes. Features such as IK10 rated impact resistance, defog image enhancement and electronic image stabilisation (EIS) all help the camera function effectively in outdoor conditions.
Image clarity is improved with 3D noise reduction technology and wide dynamic range (WDR) helps the camera balance high contrast areas of a scene, retaining details that would otherwise be lost. In addition to common scenarios such as line crossing and intrusion, video motion detection methods are available for scenarios such as unattended baggage and object removal.
A MicroSD card slot (not included) allows the unit to be implemented in a stand-alone set up and has a maximum capacity of 128GB storage on-board the camera. Triple codec technology caters for popular compression formats such as H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4, adding flexibility during configuration to suit network load and storage capability. Power supply and network connections are simplified using PoE and the motorised, varifocal lens provides further ease of installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 1080p at 50 fps (maximum)
- Hikvision's Darkfighter technology captures coloured images in dim light
- True 24-hour image capture using automatic switching between colour and infrared modes
- Low light, LED illumination and IR range of up to 40m
- Suitable for outdoor use with IP66 rated weather resistance and IK10 rated impact protection
- Electronic image stabilisation (EIS) counteracts movement and vibration of the camera
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy and hazy conditions
- A variety of video motion detection features support a flexible range of surveillance options
- A motorised lens makes it easier to achieve accurate focus during installation
- Internal storage via Micro SD card (card not included) provides a simple back up solution in the event of network failure
- Low-cost and simple installation using PoE
- Supported mobile access via iOS and Android devices which enables surveillance on the move
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD4526FWD-IZ outdoor IP camera is ideally suited for external locations where surveillance is required round the clock. Typical applications for this model include: outdoor areas such as storage yards, car parks and loading bays.
- Installation guide / manual on CD
- Fitting template
- Screws (Security screw driver provided where required)
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top