This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5
Part of the affordable range, this IP camera is capable of providing a 5 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps) - round-the-clock. This outdoor-ready unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 50m. Other features include simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 5MP resolution with 97° view and 50m IR night vision (DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5-2.8mm)
- 5MP resolution with 78° view and 50m IR night vision (DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5-4mm)
- 5MP resolution with 60° view and 50m IR night vision (DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5-6mm)
The unit offers a viewing angle of 97° (model dependent) which allows a wide area of the scene to be monitored. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes, whilst noise reduction improves image captured in low light - reducing noise and blur to provide clearer images. In addition, users have the ability to configure various video motion detection alarms to notify them of activity in the scene. These alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card (not included) recording – ensuring no vital footage is missed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel video at up to 20 fps, providing detailed IP CCTV footage
- True day/night capability with IR-cut filer provides round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor locations
- Housing's IP67 ingress rating offers protection against inclement weather conditions
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- Choice of 2.8mm (97° angle of view), 4mm (78° angle of view) or 6mm (60° angle of view) lens options are available
- 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger MicroSD card (not included) recording and alert users of activity
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable – simplifying installation
- H.265 compression format is supported – offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Remote access to live video via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ 104 × 299mm
- PoE consumption: 9W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5 outdoor dome IP camera is an affordable choice for businesses that require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of exposed, outdoor areas. Typical applications include car parks, outside licensed premises and small loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top