This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS
This affordable dome by Hikvision is capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and built-in infrared illumination up to 30m. Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated casing, the camera features support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and can be remotely accessed via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 115°. Using a range of helpful imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR), the camera can capture clear video footage in challenging lighting conditions. Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel video footage at up to 20 fps, providing detailed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing can be safely deployed in exposed, outdoor locations
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 35° to 115°
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with high contrast lighting to be viewed clearly
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions with 3D noise reduction
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recording and alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Audio I/O ports allow sound to be recorded via the connection of external devices
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- PoE supplies both power and network connectivity for cost-effective installation
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software enables free remote monitoring
- Dimensions: Φ153.4 × 133.1 mm
- PoE consumption: 12.9W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The vandal-resistant Hikvision DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS IP camera is an ideal choice for large outdoor locations that require detailed video surveillance - round-the-clock. Typical applications include train station terminals, outside shopping centres and large car parks.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top