This product is discontinued for ethical reasons. For alternative models see Wisenet
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2635FWD-IZS
This affordable, outdoor bullet IP camera by Hikvision delivers 3 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated (IR) illumination (maximum range of 50m) - making it ideal for round-the-clock monitoring of exposed outdoor locations. Additional features include remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 mobile app and simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The unit’s varifocal lens offers wide horizontal views of up to 97° for optimum scene coverage. A set of imaging technologies are also included, such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction to help improve image quality in difficult lighting conditions. Configurable motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, a microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of capturing 3 megapixel video at up to 25 fps, for clear CCTV footage at an affordable price
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- Varifocal lens (2.8-12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 33° to 97°
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger MicroSD card recording and alert users of activity
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- 3D noise reduction can also contribute towards the delivery of clear, high quality images in low light
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
- Remote access to live video via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø144 x 332mm
- PoE+ consumption: 17.3W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2635FWD-IZS vandal-resistant bullet IP camera offers affordable 24-hour surveillance of exposed outdoor areas in 3MP resolution. Typical applications include small car parks, outside licensed premises and petrol stations.
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card