This product is discontinued, for suitable alternatives please see Wisenet
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2623G0-IZS
Part of Hikvision's affordable range, this outdoor-ready bullet IP camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. The vandal-resistant, IP67-rated unit also supports true day/night recording and up to 50m night vision - making it a suitable choice for 24-hour monitoring of outdoor locations. Additional features include remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 free video management software (VMS) and edge recording.
The unit’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles (up to 110°) and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) helps retain the level of detail across scenes with high contrast lighting. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring no vital footage is missed. These alarms can also be set to alert users of activity via a range of notifications such as email. In addition, the alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling and enable audio recording.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at a maximum of 30 frames per second (fps)
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 12mm) allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Complete with true day/night recording enhanced by infrared (IR) illumination
- WDR technology offers balanced image capture in scenes with challenging lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction technology improves video quality in low lighting
- Configurable motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External devices can be connected through built-in I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Support for PoE reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Free remote access to recording and live views through Hikvision's iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ114 × 333 mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The vandal-resistant, Hikvision DS-2CD2623G0-IZS bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for organisations requiring round-the-clock CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include community centres, car parks and petrol stations.
Back To Top