This product has been discontinued for ethical reasons. For suitable alternatives please see Wisenet.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2545FWD-I-2.8mm
This entry-level mini-dome IP camera from Hikvision delivers 4 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording. The unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to deliver clear night-time images up to a distance of 10 metres, whilst it's IP66-rated casing allows for safe deployment in external locations. Other features include straightforward installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access using Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera features a fixed lens that offers a viewing angle of up to 109° - allowing a wide area of the scene to be captured. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) are also included to help deliver clearer imaging in difficult lighting conditions. Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected; this is thanks to the unit's support for configurable video motion detection alarms. These motion detection alerts can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night is supported with an infrared-cut filter - ensuring 24/7 video footage is captured
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 10m maximum IR range
- 109° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Integrated MicroSD card provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ110mm × 56mm
- PoE+ consumption: 8.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2545FWD-I-2.8mm network camera is a cost-effective choice for organisations that require 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, car parks and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top