This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet QNV-7010R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2143G0-IU-2.8mm
This outdoor-ready dome by Hikvision delivers 4 megapixel video footage at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and up to 30m night vision via the built-in infrared (IR) illuminator. Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated casing, it also features a built-in microphone, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and MicroSD card recording (card not included).
The camera's fixed 2.8mm lens provides an 83° horizontal angle of view, whilst imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) help to improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. Video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. Additionally, external devices can be connected via I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel video footage at full frame rate - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 30m of night vision
- IP67-rated, vandal-resistant casing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers an 83° horizontal angle of view
- Built-in microphone enables users to record sound close to the camera
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Video motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board microSD card (not included)
- External devices can be connected through the camera’s integrated I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free Remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 111 x 82mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2143G0-IS-2.8mm IP camera provides affordable CCTV surveillance, delivering detailed 4MP video footage round-the-clock. Typical applications include small car parks, school grounds and outside of licensed premises.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top