Overview of the Axis C1410
The Axis C1410 network mini speaker is an affordable loudspeaker providing wide-area audio coverage to ward off intruders and deliver instructions in the event of an emergency or for general public announcement. It is ideal for social distancing and hygiene messaging at the entrances of shops, commercial buildings, visitor attractions or the workplace. Pre-recorded audio clips can be PIR-triggered or time scheduled.
Minimalist by design, the speaker’s small size is perfectly suited for indoor applications where discretion and sleek aesthetics are valued. The powerful 90dB output will reach a wide area allowing for playback of pre-recorded messages or live announcements/instructions from an operator while limiting the number of speakers required for full coverage. It also allows to play background music when not in use for messaging.
Featuring a built-in passive infrared detector (PIR) for motion detection, the unit can be configured to sound a warning when an energy signature (radiant heat) is detected within range. With integration into a wider security system, the PIR can also be used in combination with other devices to provide a range of operations including activation of security lights or providing alarms to control room operators etc.
Simple to use and easy to install, the C1410 is an all-in-one unit with a built-in amplifier and signal processor (DSP). Power and data are supplied using a single Ethernet data cable and its flexible design allows for installation on ceilings and walls, ideal for small spaces and narrow corridors and can be combined with other Axis network speakers to provide full audio coverage of your premises.
Key features & benefits
- All-in-one speaker system which can operate as a standalone network device or within a centrally managed VMS system
- Built-in PIR sensor for motion detection. Sound a warning on detection
- Small form-factor provides non-invasive installation and blends unobtrusively into any indoor environment
- Flexible, scalable public address system which can be easily expanded over time, perfectly complements the Axis network audio offering
- Network connectivity, with simple one-cable installation using PoE
- Remote health testing
- Accessories allow for easy installation onto lighting and suspended ceiling tracks
The Axis C1410 is a network mini speaker for wall or ceiling-mounted indoor installations. Its compact size allows the speaker to be installed almost anywhere in small rooms or narrow corridors and with built-in PIR motion detection can act as a deterrent as a standalone warning device.
- Installation Guide
- AVHS Authentication Key
- Axis Camera Station licence key
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Axis T91A33 Lighting Track Mount
- Axis T91A23 Tile Grid Ceiling Mount