Overview of the Arecont Vision AV5125IR
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix D16 DualDome
For locations requiring extreme detail and high frame-rates, the Arecont Vision AV5125IR IP security camera produces video at up to 5 megapixel resolution at speeds of 20fps, ensuring even the smallest or quickest details can be seen. The housing of the camera is also IP66-rated, allowing for outdoor installation without any additional housing.
The camera is capable of operating in complete darkness, offering true night vision using the camera's integrated infrared LEDs. Low-light sensitivity is also improved with the camera's pixel binning feature, combining light data from multiple pixels, and Moonlight Mode which automatically lengthens exposure time to capture more light.
PSIA-compliance ensures the camera can be integrated easily with other PSIA-rated security devices, increasing flexibility when specifying system hardware. H.264 video compression also significantly reduces video bandwidth requirements to minimize the impact of video on the network.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a power supply, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Arecont Vision AV5125IR
- High resolution 5 megapixel video is produced at high frame rates so even the fastest or smallest detail is captured
- Provides an all-in-one solution for outdoor surveillance as no additional housing is required
- Integrated IR lighting, pixel binning, switchable IR-cut filter and Moonlight Mode help to capture usable footage in low-light environments
- Combine the camera with a wide range of third-party, PSIA-compliant recording devices
- Installation of the camera is quick and easy, coming with an integrated wall-mount bracket and Power over Ethernet support
Typical applications of the Arecont Vision AV5125IR
With outdoor-ready casing, night vision capabilities and 5 megapixel video, the camera would suit installation in a wide range of locations requiring 24-hour footage in tough environments, such as the
Accessories for the Arecont Vision AV5125IR
- Arecont AV5125IR IP camera
- Software CD
Back To Top
- Indoor/Outdoor Electrical Box Adapter (MV-EBA)
- Indoor/Outdoor Pole Mount Adapter (MD-PMA)
- Corner Mount Adapter (MD-CRMA)