Overview of Arecont Vision AV20185DN
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix D16 DualDome
The Arecont AV20185 is a dome-style IP security camera that supplies a 180° panoramic view using four separate sensors providing a combined 20 megapixel resolution, equivalent to 65 regular analogue cameras. The built-in infrared-cut filter switches between full colour video and high-quality monochrome at night, allowing the camera to continue monitoring even in total darkness when used with infrared illumination (sold separately).
H.264 video compression is available, helping to reduce video bandwidth without compromising image quality. The rugged IP66-rated housing also protects the camera from harsh weather conditions and attempts at vandalism, with an optional heater available for surveying areas which may be susceptible to cold conditions (selectable above).
Pixel Binning technology allows the camera to see brighter images periods of low light by combining pixels to improve light sensitivity. Power over Ethernet can be used to provide power and network connectivity using a single cable, helping to save on wiring and installation.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from above if required.
Key features & benefits of Arecont Vision AV20185DN
- Full 180° panoramic view captures all angles simultaneously for an all-round surveillance solution
- 20 megapixel resolution can capture detail equivalent to 65 analogue cameras at once
- Day/night mode allows the camera to keeping recording around the clock (infrared illumination required)
- Frame rates of up to 11fps-per-sensor ensure fast events are not missed
- A robust IP66-rated housing provides protection from acts of vandalism and from harsh weather conditions
- Pixel Binning and Moonlight mode help to improve camera performance in difficult light conditions
- PSIA compliant with a range of network devices more flexibility when building a security system
- Power over Ethernet helps power the camera using one cat5e cable, saving on installation
Typical applications of Arecont Vision AV20185DN
The Arecont Vision AV20185DN is suited to monitoring wide, open areas, both indoor and outdoor, including car parks, warehouses, loading bays, dockyards, storage depots, train platforms, university courtyards and for monitoring large events.
Accessories for Arecont Vision AV20185DN
- Arecont AV20185DN 180° IP camera with your choice of heater (selectable above)
- Software CD
Back To Top
- Wall Mount (SV-WMT)
- Pendant Mount (SV-CMT)
- Flush Mount Adapter (SV-FMA)
- Corner Mount Adapter (MD-CRMA)
- Pole Mount Adapter (MD-PMA)
- Electrical Box Adapter (MV-EBA)