Overview of the Arecont Vision AV5245DN-01
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix D16 DualDome
High resolution Arecont Vision AV5245DN-01 indoor network camera from the MegaBall2 series, with 5 megapixel capability at 14 fps, ImmerVision panamorph system for 180° and 360° viewing, 24/7 surveillance functionality with binning mode for improved low light image capture, privacy masking, dual codec, 1024-zone video motion detection and a choice of either PoE or auxiliary power supply. Available with a choice of mounting options and an audio version with built-in microphone and line output.
The Arecont Vision AV5245DN-01 is part of the MegaBall2 series of indoor network cameras which can be either mounted by means of a ball-joint wall mount bracket or with an in-ceiling/surface mount depending on application. With an ImmerVision panamorph lens system and 5 megapixel resolution delivering images at 14 frames per second, the AV5245DM provides detailed 180° and 360° viewing ideal for surveillance of large areas. With a built-in infrared-cut filter and Arecont’s Binning Mode for low light performance, the AV5245DN delivers enhanced 24 hour surveillance with strong low light image capture. Available in either black or light grey, this tamper-resistant camera offers an unobtrusive yet robust CCTV solution suitable for various indoor environments.
Additionally, the Arecont Vision AV5245DN-01 IP camera provides secure and accurate video monitoring through motion detection with 1024 separate detection zones, whilst privacy masking allows specific areas of the camera's view to be blocked from recording if they should remain private. H.264 and MJPEG are supported for compression flexibility depending on application and requirements. The Arecont AV5245DN-01 can be powered via auxiliary power or PoE depending on preference, with PoE offering a cost effective and installer-friendly alternative as power is supplied through the Ethernet cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown if preferred.
P-iris lens version: Arecont Vision AV5245PM.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel resolution provides high quality identification of objects and people
- ImmerVision panamorphic manual lens provides 180° and 360° views for large area coverage using a single camera
- Capable of true day/night with a built-in infrared-cut filter for colour to monochrome image capture depending on lighting conditions
- Casing is tamper-resistant to prevent damage through vandalism
- Simple to install with 3-axis adjustment
- Strong low light image camera using Arecont’s Binning Mode
- Privacy masking provides the option to block out specific areas of the cameras view that may be confidential
- Video motion detection with 1024 detection zones provides accurate security monitoring configurable for different scenarios
- Dual codec capability enables file compression via either H.264 or Motion JPEG for flexibility depending on application and requirements
- The camera can be powered through PoE or auxiliary power (12–48V DC, 24V AC) depending on preference
- Choice of wall or in-ceiling/surface mount in either black or light grey (please choose from the above dropdown menu)
- Available with audio to enable sound recording and verbal interaction through built-in microphone and ability to connect speaker (speaker not included)
AV5245DN-01-W – black wall mount
AV5245DN-01-WA – black wall mount and audio
AV5245DN-01-D – black in-ceiling/surface dome mount
AV5245DN-01-DA – black in-ceiling/surface dome mount and audio
AV5245DN-01-D-LG – light grey in-ceiling/surface dome mount
AV5245DN-01-DA-LG – light grey in-ceiling/surface mount and audio
Back To Top
- Network Video Recorders:
With its 5 megapixel resolution, 180° and 360° viewing, true day/night and various mounting methods, the Arecont Vision AV5245DN-01 network camera provides high quality and non-invasive security monitoring suitable for large indoor applications that require detailed surveillance footage 24 hours a day such as shopping centres, airport terminals and concert venues. The 5 MPx resolution means the camera can be used to cover areas where multiple cameras would normally be required.
- CD with AV100 software and user manuals (license key required for recording)
- Pack of 3 screws and 3 anchors
- Mounting template
- Wall mount (-W models only)
- In ceiling/surface dome version (AV5245DN-01-D/A/-LG models only):
- Surface mount (preassembled on dome)
- O-ring (preassembled on dome)
- Dome cover (bubble)
- Security L-key
- PoE midspan (please select from above dropdown menu if required)