Arecont AV3130M - Overview:
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix S26
Most multi-megapixel cameras encounter problems when dealing with low-light conditions. Megapixel cameras tend to require more light than those capable of lower resolutions and as such often do not produce as clear images in similar conditions. Arecont have solved this problem with the AV3130M which has two separate ½” sensor and lens assemblies. One is capable of 3.0 megapixel colour images with a maximum resolution of 1920x1536. The other is a purely monochrome 1.3 megapixel sensor, without any IR cut filter, which offers a maximum resolution of 1280x1028. This means that during the day in high light conditions the camera will gain the benefits of high-quality megapixel images while in low light conditions the camera will automatically switch to use the monochrome sensor which provides excellent quality black and white images.
As with all cameras in the Arecont range, image refresh rates are very high when compared to other manufacturers. At full resolution the AV3130M will provide 15 images per seconds using the colour sensor and 30 images per second using the monochrome sensors. Images are transferred via MJPEG compression and TFTP and HTTP transfer protocols.
Due to the fixed nature of the IR cut filter on the colour sensor and lack on the monochrome sensor, there are no moving parts within the AV3130M. This makes the camera much less likely to jam or break. This means that the camera is perfect for security surveillance applications in areas where constant vibration is expected or where sites are extremely remote or unmanned. Power over Ethernet (802.3af) support is also featured within the AV3130. This simplifies installation as only a single cable needs to be run from your existing network which carried both data and power within a standard Ethernet cable.
The Arecont AV3130 also incorporates many on board processing technologies to automatically produce the best possible quality images. Amongst the features are automatic backlight compensation, which will compensate for objects with bright light sources directly behind them, and automatic multi-matrix white balance for automatic white correction. Additionally, the camera offers features which are available on all Arecont cameras such as simultaneous full and cropped viewing, digital pan, tilt and zoom, moonlight mode and on-camera motion detection with up to 64 different detection windows.
For managing your AV3130, Arecont have bundled its AV100 software. This software connects to your camera from a windows based PC and allows you to control all camera settings. In addition to this, licenses can be purchased which will enable recording functionality within the AV100 software to provide a full recording and surveillance solution.
With these low-light capabilities, high resolution and refresh rate and bundled software, the AV3130 makes a perfect addition to an existing IP CCTV surveillance solution or as a solution on its own.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply. Please select the PoE midspan from the drop-down menu above if one is required to power the camera.
Arecont AV3130M - Key Benefits:
- High quality megapixel images in both high and low light conditions.
- High image rate means you never miss an event.
- Power over Ethernet support reduces installation costs.
- “No moving parts” design makes the camera exceptionally robust.
- Intelligent features to automatically adjust the camera for best results.
Arecont AV3130M - Key Features:
- Twin 1.3 megapixel monochrome and 3 megapixel colour sensors.
- High image transfer rate.
- Motion JPEG only (20 quality levels).
- On-camera motion detection with 64 motion zones.
- Power over Ethernet support.
- Auto Day-Night switch from Monochrome to Colour.
- Auto Backlight Compensation.
- Auto Multi-Matrix White Balance.
- Digital Pan, tilt and zoom.
- Simultaneous zoomed and full viewing with picture-in-picture mode.
Arecont AV3130M - Typical Applications:
The Arecont AV3130 is best suited to indoor security application where megapixel images are required 24 hours a day such as banks, office buildings service station forecourts and car parks.
Arecont AV3130M - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: 2 x ½” Progressive scan CMOS sensor.
- Lens: 2 x 6mm 1/2" megapixel
- Available frame rates: 15ips@2048x1536, 20ips@1920x1200, 22ips@1920x1080, 24ips@1600x1200, 30ips@1280x1024.
- Available Resolutions: Full view: 2048x1536, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 640x512. Further resolutions available through windowing.
- Compression format: MJPEG with 20 quality levels
- Minimum light level required: Colour: 0.2 Lux @ F1.4, Mono: 0.01Lux. 0Lux with IR lighting.
- Number of simultaneous users: 8
Arecont AV3130M - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100
- Power: 12-48v DC Inputs
- I/O: 1 x Alarm In, 1 x Alarm out
Arecont AV3130M - Accessories Included:
- 1 x Arecont Vision AV3130DN IP camera (AV3130DN)
- 2 x 6mm Megapixel lens, 1/2" sensor (2x LEN6.0)
- 1 x Internal wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- Installation CD with AV100 surveillance software.
- CS to C mount adaptor.
- Quick start card.
Arecont AV3130M - Datasheet:
Back To Top