Arecont AV1300DN - Overview:
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix S16
The Arecont AV1300DN is a megapixel day/night camera which offers 1.3 megapixel images in combination with low light capabilities. The AV1300DN uses a ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor to produce images at a maximum resolution of 1280x1024 with a frame rate of 30 images per second. In addition to this the AV1300DN offers a switchable IR cut filter which provides colour images in full light conditions while providing black and white images in low light.
To assist in low light conditions, the AV1300DN offers moonlight mode. This is a system unique to Arecont which lengthens exposure time and reduces amplification noise to improve your images. Additionally, to ease installation, the AV1300DN offers Power over Ethernet meaning that the camera can either connect to existing Power over Ethernet equipment, to a Power over Ethernet midspan or can be powered by a 12v power supply (not supplied).
The AV1300DN also comes bundled with AV100 monitoring software. This windows PC based software is integrated with the camera in that most settings are controlled from here. Up to 16 different Arecont cameras can be monitored at a single time. An additional license can also be purchased to allow the software to act as an all-in-one monitoring, administration and recording system. Additional functionality includes the ability to record and playback stored camera images, view and record two different sizes of image from a single camera and access your cameras or recordings remotely using the software internet server.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply. Please select the PoE midspan from the drop-down menu above if one is required to power the camera.
Arecont AV1300DN - Key Benefits:
- High quality megapixel images at high image rates.
- Power over Ethernet support to ease installation.
- User switchable IR cut filter to provide full colour images during the day and black and white images in low light conditions.
Arecont AV1300DN - Key Features:
- High definition 1.3 megapixel images.
- Frame rates of up to 30 images per second at 1280x1024.
- Power over Ethernet connectivity.
- Simultaneous full and zoom shot viewing.
- Motion detection with 64 different zones.
- Switchable IR cut filter.
- Compatible with AV100 video software.
- Electronic Pan/Tilt/Zoom.
- Moonlight Mode cancels noise and lengthens exposure in low light.
Arecont AV1300DN - Typical applications:
Many different situations would suit the Arecont AV1300DN where high quality images are required in combination with low-light capability such as warehouse monitoring or office security.
Arecont AV1300DN - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: ½” Progressive Scan CMOS sensor
- Lens: 4-10mm 1/2" varifocal megapixel
- Available frame rates: 30fps
- Available Resolutions: 1280x1024
- Compression format: MJPEG
- Minimum light level required: 0.1 lux (0 lux when used with an infrared ligth source)
Arecont AV1300DN - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100
- Power: adaptor included 240vAC, 50 Hz / 15W
- I/O: 1 x Alarm input, 1 x alarm output
Arecont AV1300DN - Accessories Included:
Back To Top
- Arecont Vision AV1300DN IP camera (AV1300DN)
- Varifocal megapixel lens 4-10mm 1/2" (LENS4-10)
- Internal wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- Installation CD with AV100 surveillance software.
- CS to C mount adaptor.
- Quick start card.