Overview of the Allied Telesis AT-MC1008/SP
A Gigabit media converter capable of joining networks that are physically separated by large distances, the Allied Telesis AT-MC1008/SP features SFP fibre connectivity, full-duplex operation, auto MDI/MDI-X and Jumbo frames up to 10K.
The unit makes use of Allied Telesis' unique MissingLink and Smart MissingLink features where it can both present a visual alert and pass on the fibre link status to other network devices, meaning that remedial actions such as SNMP traps can be set to trigger when the link drops.
The unit features a rack or wall-mountable design. Rackmounting is done with an additional Allied Telesis rack housing which can incorporate up to 12 standalone units enabling centralised aggregation of incoming fibre.
Key features & benefits
Back To Top
- Ports: port 1: 1000T, port 2: SFP, fibre type: LC
- IEEE standard: 1000SX and Lx
- Tx wavelength: 1000SX and Lx
- Rx wavelength: 1000SX and Lx
- Max fibre distance: dependant on fibre type
- Max frame size: 9KB
- Diagnostic LEDs: 8
- PSU type: external
- Dimensions: 10 x 9.5 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Warranty: 2 years (or 5 years if product is registered)